0x00007FF743C96DAC Memory Issue Still Exists!

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

0x00007FF743C96DAC memory issue still exists in the beta. Very random and you’ll never know when you’ll get it. Tried with default aircraft and empty community folder as well. Still getting it randomly.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Are you using DX12?

Tried both DX11 and DX12.

Are you using DLSS?

Yes and No.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Is there any chance of this memory read issue being solved in the next SU10 build??

I’m having no end of problems with it.
Tested all my hardware to make sure there’s no errors or potential failures there.

I’ve even reinstalled windows 10 & 11 several times trying to find some triggers for it. Sadly it doesn’t seem to matter which OS is installed. No over clocks present. Even XMP is off…

Unfortunately it’s still there on Sim Update 10 beta. Have you tried changing your virtual memory size to a custom one? That helped me with the issue but this is %100 a software issue rather than hardware, so Asobo needs to do something about it.

Yes I have tried virtual memory settings to elviate the issue, but for me unfortunately that doesnt help. The frustrating thing is, this came up in SU9 Beta for quiet a few people and still is not fixed.

I’m also getting this, very random. Vanilla sim, no overclock.

I had it couple of days ago with REX Weather (which is not compatible with beta). I have 64Gb RAM and 11 Gb VRAM and when it happened memory usage was ridiculously low. I think the reason for this error are some variables not being allocated, not existing or having wrong values and it´s not always related to memory usage itself. In the case of REX it happened during weather injection process only.

Cheers

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Happened to me today after an hour into a flight from LCLK to LGSK just prior to starting the approach. Nothing in my hardware got maxed out. not even 50% of ram use.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Just had this issue today! Haven’t seen it for quite a while. Was flying the FBW A320NEO and got it just before intercepting the localizer for landing.

Same issue for me in beta 4 and now 5.