Stuck in Real weather!

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: I’m stuck in Real weather be it in the World Map/Flight conditions menu (Weather and time remaining greyed) or in flight (weather in the custom tollbar also greyed)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:Can’t do that !

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:?

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) Acer Predator Triton 500

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: 15.8.0 or 15.10.0

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? MS Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?No

2021-05-06T22:00:00Z

Hi there,

When you get the chance, please consider updating your topic’s title. Your title should be short, simple, and should allow users to understand the purpose of your topic without opening it.

Good titles are important as they improve the chance others will find your topic when using the search system, and when browsing through the topic feed.

You can change your topic title by clicking the pencil icon next to your topic title at the top of the thread.

Thank you.

Did you load a saved flight? If you load a .FLT file, you can’t change the weather and the menu options for doing so will be gray.

2 Likes

Good to know this, Geoffda!

PLN files are the way to go then. I guess both file types have their merits. It’s just not mentioned anywhere that I am aware of.

I’ll do this ASAP. Tomorrow my time !

The same thing happened to me yesterday. After some restarts of the sim and trying logging out and logging back on MS Store problem resolved.

Also you may clear community folder and put back your mods one by one.

Kind regards.

Done ! Thanks for your quick answer :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes. I’ll try with a brand new flight :upside_down_face:

2021-05-06T22:00:00Z Still not working :disappointed_relieved:

It seems to be working somewhat better since today ??
I didn’t do anything !!
Let see how it will go tomorrow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2021-05-08T19:32:00Z