1.15.8.0 Stutters again!

@NutmegSugar3892
Then there must be something going on with your system or your settings are pushing your computer too hard.
I have a very midrange system and am running off a HDD. I have yet to experience anything much over 4 minutes to load to the menu and although I notice a slowdown in heavy areas (down to 25-30 fps) I have no stuttering. In general I run in the 50’s, butter smooth.

Sure some optimization is still required but if you have noticeable stuttering or performance issues with anything over a i5-8400 / 2060 Super / 32gb rig then I would take a long hard look at how you have that set up.

@edf8981 is not incorrect. Far too many users expect this sim to cruise along smoothly, out of the box, at 4k max settings, just by throwing hi end hardware at it. Until the Telosians see fit to share their technology with us, that just isn’t going to happen. Proper adjustment of both the sim and the system is required to get them to play well together.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.