100% replicable CTD at approach to KEYW

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes. It happens in vanilla game with World Update X: USA. I deleted and reinstalled the game with no mods and no programs that use SimConnect.

Brief description of the issue:

When flying from MUVR to KEYW it always crash a couple minutes in RNAV 09 approach to Key West airport. I’m using a DA62. Didn’t try with other aircraft. I’m using a IFR Low altitude route. It crashed when I have the KEYW airport to my left, at around 2000 feet of altitude.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

With a DA62. create IFR Low altitude airway route from MUVR, Parking Spot 56, IMUPA1 06 departure to KEYW, Direct arrival, RNAV 09 approach, at daytime and with live weather and AI traffic. It will crash some minutes after beginning the RNAV 09 approach. Tried 2 times with normal rate and one time with accelerated rate. It crashed the three times on the same spot.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

i7 10700K, RTX3080, 32GB RAM (got CTD with XMP on and off). Running sim from a SSD.

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons:

Fault bucket 1364324384393864287, type 4

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If on PC, Fault Bucket ID - Instructions here - Please type in just the Fault Bucket ID # rather than a screenshot for privacy reasons: