2 Monitors - questions

Hey!

I’m about to upgrade whole rig. Whats relevant for this topic, is the gpu I presume: gigabyte rtx 4090. I want to have two 32’’ screens, one next to eachother, flat (non curved), alligned in line (not under angle). It is for multi crew training purpose - 2 pilots flying, each having own sidestick on his side (thrustmaster) and thrust quadrant in the middle.

Now, I have two major questions here;

1. Having both screens in use, what will MSFS consider as a middle point of the view in the cockpit? Having one screen connected, middle point of view is always in the center of that single screen. Is that then shifted inbetween the two screens - so ideally Id want bezel being placed just in the middle inbetween of the twoo winshield, so left pilot sees his half of the instrument panel and right seated pilot sees right part. I assume, this would mean that centerlines and rwy center would be “hidden” for both of the pilots, as it would be running behind and under the middle part inbetween both windshields (and bezel of the two monitors). But that could be eventually solved in a way that view would be slightly dragged from the middle to the side of the pilot flying, which would male the taxi line visible again.

2. Im slightly budget limited for monitors, I cant go above 800e for both. Ive done some research and came up with the two 2k res. candidates so far;

-gigabyte m32Q - as i see view angles are great, so are the colors. What buggs me is the bad blacks and the contrast ratio (only) 1000:1

-lg 32gk650f-b - led panel, so slightly blacker blacks and better contrast 3000:1, but worse side view angles and worse hdr. It is cheaper and bit older tho.

Currwntly I have single omen hp 32’’ and i liked it a lot, ita was 250ish euros back then in 2018 and i see it has 3000:1 contrast, which annoys for the gigabyte above - will there be noticable difference, why/how can so much newer and expectedly better monitor has this chracteristic worse?

Any experience with the two mentioned above and what is your advice?

Thanks a lot!

BR

Ziga

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe the multi view plays nice with just 2 monitors.

Think you need 3.

At least that’s how it was in the beginning.

I have a 48” curved ultra wide and another sitting in the box waiting for 2 screens to work well.

Let me know!