22nd developer update?

When it done.

5pm Seattle thatā€™s what I heard from a mod here

A part from the video they said in the latest DU about North America, and a new partnership series, maybe there is some new content in the MarketPlace.

But the Update 5 for the sim was scheduled for next Thursday

Hereā€™s the North America trailer, which means the update isnā€™t far

7 Likes

I wish they had more photogrammetry for Canadian cities like Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, etc. The photogrammetry is very poor for many Canadian cities.

1 Like

Usually 6PM EST

Itā€™s now online here:

1 Like

Update 5 looks like it might be a bit empty.

As said, the ā€œPress to Startā€ key looks to be removed in update 5.

1 Like

oh thank God. That was the worst bug in the history of sims (sarcasm). Wish theyā€™d instead hurry up and fix the graphics declines and LOD issues and melted photogrammetry but who knows when that will happen.

4 Likes

Take another look. Itā€™s top voted wish list item, marked as fixed in Update 5.

Love these Around The World Tours.

1 Like

You summed the real bugs up pretty concisely in a few words. I wouldnā€™t agree moreā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think around the world series has anything to do with the next update coverage, it is a routine score of videos published every now and then. I personally do not expect World update 2 to be released before the end of year.

Was it worth getting all excited about? Nah. Will it ever be? Unlikely.

As per photogrammetry, developers should work on amazing Mexican cities as well. Itā€™s apparent tho, that region is out of their focus.

The worlds a big place @sarpouli If anyone is waiting expectantly for their part of the world to get a fresh lick of paint, itā€™s likely to be a long wait.

1 Like

Yes, Sweden too ā€¦

Maybe Finland first, then Swedenā€¦ :grin::finland:

Update Lite, perhaps? :upside_down_face: