2k Hours!

I finally made it! 2k hours. I’ve been flying since the sim released. Pretty proud of this one. For my last hour, I flew from my current home to my old one. Austin to Memphis.

62 Likes

My bad for the resolution. Those were taken with my iPhone.

3 Likes

Memphis… You should have used a FedEx livery!

4 Likes

Congrats, I recently completed 1,000 hrs and was proud of that. We spend too much time on this sim.

13 Likes

That’s like 4.5 hours EVERY day since the sim launched!!
Certainly got your moneys worth eh

Congratulations, it’s a massive achievement.

12 Likes

Thanks everyone. This journey started with me working from home since the pandemic started and seeing a random YouTube video around June or July 2020 about the sim. It’s what I’ve been waiting for since I started gaming decades ago; I wanted a game where I could see the world from the sky with great detail. I invested heavily in hardware, and when it released I went nuts with it from day 1. I love this thing. Thank you, MS and Asobo!

Now it’s time to start the quest to 3K!

17 Likes

Good for you! :+1:
Unfortunately MSFS don recod the fly time in Devmode :crazy_face:

4 Likes

2,000 hours very nice! :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

4 Likes

Congrats on your milestone! Where on earth do you find the time?

5 Likes

2,000 Sim-hours and still no plan on how to take a screenshot. (small joke :-))

Keep on!

5 Likes

I only have 1942 hours to go! :rofl:

9 Likes

I can surely take one, but I’m on a 49" UW Samsung G9. Any screenshot I post here will look distorted. I could downgrade my panel, but nah.

The pandemic has me working from home. Since I’m in my office with my PC 8-10 hours a day for work, the sim is usually running while I’m working. That plus the after hours flying really add up.

2 Likes

Wauw…. Wauw wauw sir!!
Thats amazing.
I wish I had the time to cumulate those hours.
I’m flying since februari this year and I only have 220 hours. :sweat_smile:

Let’s go for another 2000 hours!!!

1 Like

How many of those you spent actually in front of PC and how many flying the plane without autopilot?

4 Likes

At least 90% of it. I’m also a 78X guy. The majority of those hours are on that airframe. Long hauls in that plane, of course, are AP trips.

1 Like

Incorrect. A screenshot would show you the same picture as a photo. Only in reasonable quality and without moiré effect. You gambled away 2000 working hours and you don’t feel guilty towards your company? But that’s your thing. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve tried the overnight stuff where it just runs while I’m sleeping. Can’t do it. I constantly check things. Gotta see what’s going on.

Congrats!

I’d be playing more if I had time left from my master’s thesis.
Anyway, some people would probably mock and say what have you done for 2000 hours in front of the PC, but only the real simmers can understand how nice to pass over atlantic and see beautiful Greenland in B747 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Actually, it doesn’t. Do a few searches in the forum. The image completely washes out with me using HDR. I’m not new to this. You really think I wouldn’t flex a 4K pic on a $1600 panel if I could? Bruh…

1 Like