3 Free Airfields by Drzewiecki Design

It is something like that : “H:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-1469400816-1356951459-75171829-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community”

2 Likes

EPKU is really nicely done even with animated people standing around talking. For free its not bad at all.

so where is this folder? frenchsimmer removed his post XD

Something like that : “H:\WpSystem\S-1-5-21-1469400816-1356951459-75171829-1001\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community”

2 Likes

Some shots from EPKU

8 Likes

Thx.

The new Sim decade starts :grin:

6 Likes

For those that wonder, this is what EPKU looks like with the default scenery so a really nice improvement and a keeper for around that area.

Also a little heads up, custom scenery always gets marked with a star like the official handcrafted Airports so that is a nice thing. Only wish they would have given it a different icon from asobo so it’s easier to seperate the official between the unofficial but maybe that will come

9 Likes

Looks amazing indeed ! Thanks a lot for sharing that.

1 Like

Just tried to download these but the link in the Dutch?? page links to Warsaw City. Can someone please post the link to the download here?

that is the download it is called warsawcity.zip but here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/omyfthtpsl3ht17/warsawcity.zip?dl=1

2 Likes

hopefully we’ll be seeing many more of these custom sceneries from people around the world! I’ll try to make some myself of my local places… but I have to figure out how ahahahah

2 Likes

I hope MS implement some place for freeware in its marketplace.
Having everything in one place would be ideal.

5 Likes

Very nice. Good to see some examples already.

It doesn’t show in the content manager I noticed, but it is starred on the world map.

1 Like

Sorry, do I just dump this into the folder “X:\FS 2020 CONTENT\COMMUNITY”?

(X:\FS 2020 CONTENT is the folder I use for my content cache)

1 Like

yes just unzip it into the community folder and then ingame just goto these airports and that is it

2 Likes

I hope we get more of these little airfields, hopefully someone will create so fly-in communities

1 Like

DZ always does such a nice job on their models and materials! \o/

2 Likes

I hope the Return to Misty Moorings people come on board, too. \o/
https://return.mistymoorings.com/

2 Likes

O yeah I loved that, I hope it will return

works great. Saw some people landing at one of those airfields.
Well I chose the wrong airplane :blush:

5 Likes