Any LGBT players out there?

Hey, add me on and drop your game tags on here for others. ‘CraigyBabyJ’

32 Likes

Not LGBT but the Navigraph FlightSim Community Survey is coming out soon. It would be great to see more representation from the LGBT community.

9 Likes

Two things.

1. This topic has my stamp of approval, any flags on the original post will be rejected. - Though you can and should continue to flag any replies that are off-topic or that otherwise violate our Code of Conduct.

2. I have removed multiple posts that do violate the Code of Conduct, and I’ll be issuing formal warnings shortly. Before posting a reply, make sure you don’t violate the CoC.

I have now subscribed to this topic, which is to say I get a notification for each post. If I have to come back again, more warnings will follow.

17 Likes

yes here greetings from switzerland. I think, thats okey and Im a member of LGBT Comunity.

11 Likes

Hi everyone.

This topic has been discussed internally, and we have given it our approval, see:

• The notice at the top of the OP
  • My reply to this topic
  • The various likes from members of the moderation team, as well as a like from an MSFS staff member

We are allowing this post because:
The category description allows you to look for specific groups of people, and after discussing it with some of the other moderators internally, we believe that this topic does not violate the Code of Conduct.

Category Description: “…Come search and look for people you want to fly with here!”

Plus we have plenty of other topics in this category where people are looking for more targeted groups of friends. While these posts are mainly looking for people who speak a specific language, live in a specific region, or have a certain interest (such as development), those I have talked to believe this topic would be just as appropriate as a topic for ‘female simmers’, or ‘retired aviators’.

This topic is not intended to attack other people, nor was it intended as a topic to discuss the legitimacy of the LGBT community (such a discussion would violate the CoC), but instead the OP is simply looking for like-minded people.

With all of that said, we have allowed this topic to be on the forums and visibly given this topic our approval. Any further discussions about the merits of this topic will be treated as ‘off-topic’ and/or attempts to derail the topic and will be subsequently removed.

17 Likes

On that note @CraigyBabyJ - I am always open to fly with all - feel free to add me: Angernerve (or I’ll send you an invite the next time I’m on if you don’t beat me to it!) I love bush flying or jet flying - doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

Oh, and get over yourselves people.

Edit: In no way did OP state he was not willing to fly with users not LGBT - merely looking for like minded simmers. Additionally, to make a point this category is not for ideological discussions and is intended to post your gamertag/Steam ID as well as some information on how you like flying or where. Further infringing posts will be removed.

6 Likes

This is not about dividing society anymore than saying, “People from Sweden, come fly with me!” To the point that country affiliations are about people simming in their own language, we have people from US regions trying to find friends from their region, while they could easily fly with other Americans, Brits, Kiwis, and Aussies.

This post has nothing to do with what people do in their bedroom. It’s only becoming that because people are making it about that.

8 Likes

Isn’t flight simming, and gaming in general, supposed to bring us all together, no matter our race, nationality or sex? So let’s just all have fun in our virtual worlds where we can forget the real world, if only briefly :slight_smile:

Pizza for all!
Username: simtom2

17 Likes

This topic will remain open for those in the LGBT community who want to fly together. Please only post if you’re looking to join in the group. All other posts will be deleted.

Thanks!

7 Likes

I’m in -I love to fly Lear, Grumman, Boeing and Tupolevs. Lima-golf-bravo-tango over. The Goose rulez!!

5 Likes

Looking for people to fly with FLYARROW40

4 Likes

Yes I’m LGBT from New Zealand, username is: dualznz
I mainly fly in vatsim but I’m open to flights :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Never done multiplayer yet, but would like to try it out. From Germany.

6 Likes

Exactly. Maybe it’d be fun to do group flights to Lanzarote, Sitges by way of… Key West. I’m not really kidding either… Straights allowed of course :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi, ready to fly with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

BufordTX checking in here. Gamer tag is the same if you see me in the skies.

3 Likes

would love to join with other players.
my gamertag is gazpodel I am often flying in the sim around 22:00-00:30hrs UTC.
Would be great if we can organise a group flight and maybe perhaps do something during pride month?

4 Likes

Hi =)
LGBT from Israel.
I mainly fly the C152/172 from LLIB. I’m working on my PPL now so waiting on the PA-28

5 Likes

Greetings from EDDM! Mainly on A320 fbw, but also enjoy VFR on small planes.

5 Likes

Hi everyone, meant to join a while back… In the sim I’m usually around the PNW, or just some random place.

3 Likes