[SPECIAL NVIDIA PRIZE] Weekly Screenshot Challenge: Dream Vacation

This Week’s Challenge is Brought to you by NVIDIA GeForce:

Want to get away? Capture a screenshot of your dream destination or vacation in MSFS - could be areas you’ve been before, or somewhere you’d love to visit. Include the name of the location in your post so we know what you picked!

Grand Prize

• Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080
  • Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe Edition

Rules

• Any time of day or weather
  • Default or Marketplace planes/airports & liveries only
  • 3 entries (screenshots) per user

Winner

• This screenshot contest will close for entries on Wednesday, March 24th at 5pm PST.
  • We’ll pick 1 winner for the grand prize - capture away!

Learn more about GeForce RTX 30 Series performance in Microsoft Flight Simulator →https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/microsoft-flight-simulator-rtx-30-series-performance

Terms & Conditions Apply → https://nvidia.com/en-zz/geforce/contests/microsoft-flight-simulator-screenshot-giveaway/

You must be a legal resident of AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COLOMBIA, CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, GREECE, IRELAND, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, PERU, POLAND, SOUTH KOREA, SPAIN, SWITZERLAND, TAIWAN, THE NETHERLANDS, UNITED KINGDOM, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND ITS OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) and you must be eighteen (18) or older to be eligible to participate. Microsoft sweepstakes rules here.

The rest is fair game! Use your creativity! We will pick the top 11 shots. 1 will be featured as the main photo of the next dev update and the other 10 will be featured in the community section.

You may also add a watermark or username to your image if you wish.

How To Submit Your Screenshot

Just post them below here in this thread. :slight_smile: Thank you for participating and have fun!

Note: This thread is for screenshot submissions only. Unless you have a particular question about the challenge, please do not engage in casual conversation here. Thank you!

66 Likes

3 Likes

msfs13

Here. Probably the first rainbow I saw :grin:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Grand Canyon, Arizona

Sirena Station, Central America

4 Likes

3 Likes

Caribbean Islands

Antioquia, Colombia

United Kingdom

3 Likes

Uploading: Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2020.11.24 - 22.14.57.49 (2).png…

THX :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

22 Likes

2 Likes

Good luck everybody!

This is Rhodos LGRP a beautiful place to visit this summer.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Parked at Innsbruck Airport (LOWI), Austria. Skiing!

Flying over Venice, Italy. Looking at the Piazza San Marco in the distance.

Preparing to camp at Johnson Creek, Yellow Pine, Idaho.

12 Likes

Sky is my ultimate destination :slight_smile: Just wanna surf some clouds like this:

South Africa, Cape floral kingdom!:

Texas, even the lightening is a bit bigger in Texas:

1 Like

My shot features the Beechcraft Baron departing from Half Moon Bay just before sunset. This is one of my dream destinations, situated just on the Pacific with the stunning costal landscape of Northern California just minutes from the airport. The low level fog is to be expected, but that only adds to the beauty of this area. I have never had the opportunity to visit this area, but from what I can tell MSFS absolutely does it justice.

7 Likes

1 Like

White cliffs of Dover, United Kingdom

1 Like