4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

My neighbour has a large eucalyptus that grew there naturally. We’re in Essex, South East England, the driest part of the UK.

4 Likes

I hope you removing or reducing it doesn’t mess up anything. I’d only remove it from the places in Northeastern states where it doesn’t make sense as the person mentioned.

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work bijanstudio, it is transformative.

I like to imagine that there might be scope for Asobo to negotiate with you regarding the eventual implementation of seasons and associated flora.

I can’t imagine Asobo justifying sufficient resource to obtain the same level detail that you have single-handedly demonstrated. Regardless, it would be a pity for such efforts to be made redundant.

5 Likes

Not sure if this is on purpose but today I saw cactus growing on the perimeter of Telluride airport. Having been to Telluride a few times, I am pretty sure there are no cactus of this type growing there.

There isn’t any cactus there. It could be the airport mod you’re using or you have multiple seasons installed or another tree mod installed.

For further support contact me directly: bijanstudiola@gmail.com

Oahu, Hawaii:

6 Likes

Bora Bora sure looks pretty with your mods:

All at 4K mostly high end settings but with object & terrain LOD at 200.

Thanks for your hard work and responsiveness: an example for all other developers to strive to emulate.

4 Likes

Beautiful. Thank you for your kind words and posting.

This was a bug in previous version. Please upgrade to new version 6.04.
Also to stay within forum rules, please remove your post and email me directly if there is any more issues.
bijanstudiola@gmail.com

I definitely have only one season installed (the latest version), no other tree mod, and I am not using any mod for the airport…it is the default Teluride custom airport that comes with the sim.

Just checked. That is really strange. I have not assigned any cactus in that area, yet there are few around the airport. I will take care of it.

5 Likes

I Buddy just downloaded latest version from Simmarket and the Bijan-Season_Pack_V6.05 zip file is password protected - unusable any ideas whats going on thanks

1 Like

Any questions regarding password, please email me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks much great product

1 Like

Removing few photogrammetry trees in Long Beach CA.

Before and after:

10 Likes

Does the 6.05 update fix the big trees issue that 6.04 fixed as well?

That was fixed in 6.04.

I mean I haven’t installed 6.04 so when I install 6.05 it’ll still be fixed, right?

Oh I see, yes. it will be included.

1 Like

wrote you about the passowrd.
thx