4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

The whole engine of the trees are based on biome map by regions and there’s is no setting for trees to be placed in certain altitudes.

Most of areas is covered in pine trees. If I change a small section of it, the whole Switzerland will change.

Only way to change it is hand placing trees manually.

4 Likes

Remember: Fall Equinox for Northern Hemisphere is at 3:20pm next Wednesday!!! Waiting to switch

2 Likes

Ok, I thought it was actually depending on the altitude since I had the impression that there was less color variations in altitude (like Courchevel) compared to the valley (like near the Léman lake). Thanks for the precision :+1:

Cities can have different biomes and are different than the rest of the world and rural areas.

2 Likes

@bijanstudio Hi. I am going to get the Spring / Fall for XBOX Series X and XBOX Series S. I appreciate that you are here being accountable for your product…
Thank you,

-Jedi

4 Likes

You’ll love it. It makes the sim come “alive!”

5 Likes

I’ve had Fall installed since the latest update Bijan made so I’m already enjoying it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I saw you in the distance on my lunch break. I flew from Sedona to Camp Verde. I was in a SPITFIRE. Beautiful colors and plenty of cacti…

1 Like

Wow! That surely was me. I was flying from home(KAUS) to Vegas. So cool!

1 Like

When I landed in Camp Verde, I grabbed a TOMCAT (Even though they are stationed in San Diego and Over Seas) and went to look for you. I am glad you made it to Vegas!
Too Cool!!!

-Jedi

1 Like

Can you please PM me a couple of places where watermasks are missing? thanks

1 Like

Sure, but can you remove it and email it instead to follow the forum rules. Thanks

Couldn’t wait until the 23rd to install Fall… First time experiencing it today. GORGEOUS!

5 Likes

That’s a perfect screenshot to showcase how good this looks compared to stock msfs. I’ve been dying to see shots like that. Often there’s too much difference between comparison shots and it’s hard to compare.

This glitch provides a great visual. This looks a lot better than stock. Is this the fall season?

1 Like

Fall trees look different anywhere you go. There are 60 different fall color sets in different part of the world. So the color you see on the screenshot may not look the same in another country.

3 Likes

I have flown around the new ORBX Bromma region and noticed the several shades of trees (set to Fall). Looks very nice indeed.

Kind regards, Michal

4 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’m new to all of this. I downloaded the Fall North/Spring South add-on for my Xbox Series S, and I’m afraid I don’t see any fall colors despite changing the date to mid-October. I’m flying over Central Park in New York and it looks exactly the same. Is there something I need to do to activate this add-on? Forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong forum.

Make sure it is installed in content manager, clear your rolling cache and restart the sim.

Thank you for your purchase
Bijan

3 Likes

That did the trick! Thank you so much – looks amazing!!

2 Likes

I am pretty sure I asked this before, but…

How do the season trees affect other add-ons? For instance, I have KSAN airport (payware) that adds palm trees around the airport and the bay nearby, etc. Would the 4 seasons pack interfere with these trees?