4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

I thought the changes were global? Shouldnt the fall colors be everywhere that are not evergreen pine trees or tropical regions?

What I mean is not all fall colors are the same. Some areas have more yellow, some less, same with red, orange, browns, greens in between them.

3 Likes

This is an old video. I have since added many more fall sets, but you can see here many different fall colors I have in different areas. I placed all in one spot to see some.

7 Likes

I will try to do a fall treatment for one location a week.

6 Likes

@bijanstudio Hi Bijan should I remove and reinstall your product on Xbox because of the latest update? I’m not getting any major problems although sometimes it looks like shadows load in on the trees.

Please use my discord or email for support. Sorry, forum rules.

1 Like

Big day today, officially Autumn in the UK so I can switch out the Summer season and experience Autumn for the first time tonight! Going to buy the Uk autumn add on as well and enjoy some nice colourful flying. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Exciting. Enjoy it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bought it, really appreciate that you added a Torbay update!

I’m a bit confused as to the installation proces though as the purchase has given both version 1 and version 1.1 to download. I presume I just use version 1.1 and keep the 4Seasons Autumn add on in my community folder as well?

Or do I need to put both version 1 and version 1.1 in the community folder?

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t answer support question here ( I received another warning) Please email me. Thanks. bijanstudiola@gmail.com

You only need the latest one and only have one season combo in your Community folder at once.

2 Likes

Sorry Bijan, they have stern taskmasters here!

3 Likes

Can’t argue with their rules :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very helpful and friendly thread. Someone will surely get you an answer if you have a question.

3 Likes

Forum rules aside, I’ve found that Discord is a far better platform to field support questions through. Not only is it a real time conversation, it opens it up to the community to help troubleshoot so the onus isn’t on bijan.

1 Like

Closing topic due to size. @bijanstudio has been sent a message to create a new topic. Please do not create a new topic as it needs to be created by the 3rd Party Developer.

For support & bugs or discussion, please join BijanStudio’s Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/2wxSahdGFU or Discord

Or Email: bijanstudiola@gmail.com

A reminder of the guidelines for every subcategory in the 3rd Party section:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/about-the-scenery-packs-category/331369/2

Discuss third-party scenery packs here. This is not a bug reporting or support forum – View Category Rules

A reminder about discussing moderator actions:

:small_blue_diamond: Discussing Moderator Actions

The Microsoft Flight Simulator forums is not the place to discuss disciplinary or moderator actions taken on an account, including your own. Please DM the moderators if you wish to discuss actions.