4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

ESET see no virus - false positive?

No virus here. It contains no exe files no it’s kind of impossible to have a virus. It’s just text files.

I cannot follow at all to what you said :
I just downloaded the V4.64.zip. No warning and it contains no exe file.
It is IMPOSSIBLE that you get a virus warning.
You are obviousely wrong !
It is better to think twice before doing wrong posts .

Update 4.64 is released:

Enhancements in Israel, Turkey, Greece.
Added yellow flowering gorse bushes in mid and upper part of UK and upper part of New Zealand.
Updates in Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Germany.

5 Likes

Thanks a lot. Can you tell me more about the Updates for germany, please.

Color enhancement and some places were missing the blossom colors.

1 Like

Is there a Performance Update too?

Performance was done in previous update.

Well, Defender told me so. Might be a false alarm. Everythime I tried to open the ZIP-Archive I got that warning. I thought it might be better to check the community before ignoring the warning. Don’t blame me doing wrong posts!

2 Likes

For some reason I’m not able to get the enhanced LOD with the spring season installed. I’ve been flying in Michigan, US, which is in a green area. Tried originally using MSFS Addon Linker but tried putting directly into Community folder and still haven’t had any luck.

Upload the file to virustotal.com and see if other antimalware routines flag it.

Absolutely beautiful!

Pretty sure it’s a false alarm. I didn’t have any issues with the latest update (I obviously have Windows Defender installed, but also MalwareBytes Pro and Glary Utilities Pro - all running real-time analysis on all incoming files and downloads). If none of those three saw anything wrong with it, I strongly suspect it’s just Defender being its usual over-fussy self. You can turn off Defender’s real-time analysis to download the update, then turn it back on.

I do not understand this. Did you unzip allready ? I also use Windows defender, which did not show any warning . you should try malwarebytes as well, Bijans zip had never any virus, so maybe you have another one…

No, Virustotal said it’s ok. I rebooted PC and tried it again in the evening. This time I can access the ZIP-Archive. I guess Defender had a false alarm. Thanks to everybody for your response. And thanks to Bijan for the great product! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry for the trouble you had and glad it’s sorted it now.

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the the Pannonian/Carpathian basin this quickly! I love the looks of it now!:+1:

Btw, I’ve edited my original post to say that the issue has been fixed.

Well said!
Richard

I’m really keen on buying this, any eta on the ingame store version? Or doesn’t it matter if I buy it elsewhere right now in terms of performance and updates?

I would buy through sim market. The author of this mod sometimes makes several updates in a week and I just don’t see Microsoft updating their marketplace that frequently. If you don’t mind missing a couple updates then marketplace would be fine.

5 Likes