4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

New update on May 1st. :
Spring north- Fall south hemisphere.

Pretoria:

8 Likes

After flying the last few days I can say that my LOD is higher than what it would be without running this season’s mod. It is around 5 nm in Michigan, Indiana, other midwest states. It seems to be higher when flying out west in the Rocky Mountains. It is still woefully low where I am flying but better than default. The trees look great though and add to the immersion greatly. Hopefully Asobo can get the tree lod fixed for good in the next update and cannot recommend this season’s mod enough to people. In my opinion it is must have.

2 Likes

If I could only keep one mod it would be this one.

2 Likes

Does this adjust automatically if I fly somewhere where it’s not spring right now ?
I just have the spring folder put into my community folder right now because it’s spring where I live.

Or do I have to look up before the flight which season it is where I fly and put the according file in the community folder ?

With the new “Multi Season” it will be automatic.
The first Multi Season will be "Spring in north hemisphere and Fall in south hemisphere and tropics in Equator. This will be released this weekend.

8 Likes

Major developments:

1. Solved Multi Seasons compatibility with Orbx (with SDK)
  2. New colorful farm fields. (such as the famous tulips fields in Netherlands.
  3. Brown winter terrains for winter season (work in progress)
  4. Total control over vegetation placement and removal. Even a single street in a city can have a different set of trees.
  5. Elevation tree scale change. Higher elevation can have smaller trees or none. (this will be ongoing process)

Sample of flower fields:

Sample of one street having different trees within a city:

Now it will be possible to have trees within cities like this instead of evenly scattered:

27 Likes

Excellent work, Bijan! This addon goes from strength to strength.

4 Likes

wooooow !!! … excellent work,
:wink:

3 Likes

This must be tons of work. Hats off !

3 Likes

Oh wow, you are killing it right now! Cant wait for the update, but take your time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I purchased your mod the other day and am impressed! I adds so much to an immersive experience.

But there is nothing you can do about the extreme tree density with PG on I suppose since that was a FS issue, correct?

1 Like

Thank you.
Usually PG trees are picked up by whatever program Asobo is using so they are based on the actual location and size and density. What area are you seeing extreme density of PG trees?
Regardless, there is nothing that can be done at the moment.

@milosanxx @CalUKGR @Parper3150 @HXArdito
Thanks guys. I am just excited about these new features as you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bijan, I can’t even tell you how happy I am with your product and the continuous improvements you are making. Now that Seasons have been pushed back to 2022, this is ESSENTIAL 2020 in my view.

11 Likes

Thank you Jeremy :pray:

1 Like

Spring/Fall Multi Season: (Southern part of Africa - which is Fall now)

11 Likes

Stellar work mate, thank you.

1 Like

This looks sooo good!

3 Likes

Looking impressive,

I’m very excited to see your progress, seems the next version will be a quantum leap above what you’ve been able to achieve so far with the xml files. Assuming you’re getting into generating vegetation biome polygons now to fine tune the placement and types. Will this interfere with other sceneries which do the same thing?

Very cool, are you doing all this manually or using something like open street map data to generate the areas? In any case this is turning into the best 17 EUR I’ve spent on this sim. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Best money I have spent yet! This is hands down one of the best developers I have ever encountered! Very responsive, talented, artistic, always going the extra mile for each request! What can I say ? I can go on and on about this mod and the developer. Hire this guy Asobo !

8 Likes