4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Incredible as always Bijan :slight_smile: Now if only we can get someone to fix the water masks in the world so tropical islands actually show their reefs and stuff…It’d be amazing since so many coastal areas in game are messed up due to the water masks :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you…Hopefully Asobo will get those fixed.

Joshua and bamboo Trees are here.

20,000 trees will be added in Joshua National Park in Mojave Desert.

10 Likes

I can’t wait :slight_smile: Any pics of how the bamboo looks :wink: Also, will the Winter North/Summer South update be available soon today?

Update is already uploaded. :slight_smile: You don’t have your notification on?

I’ll post a picture of bamboo later on.

There will be several Joshua tree shapes. Not all will be the same.

2 Likes

Creating Arashiyama bamboo grove pathway in Kyoto.

2 Likes

Gorgeous trailer! But I can’t stop constantly worrying that you are going to crash into some the trees you’ve planted. That will be Air French 296 all over again. Maybe consider using drones to fly these dangerous paths next time?

1 Like

haha, thank you. Easy solution: Crash = Off :sweat_smile: :rofl:

There are so many places you have improved! I don’t know if it’s possible, but what about putting some
POI in zones you have manually improved?

2 Likes

Good idea :+1: That would be doable.

3 Likes

Install.txt says:

“Place these folders in in your community folder too: Bora Bora, Zhangjiajie Hills, and 3D models - Bijan V1.2”

Where are these folders, and I only see 3D models - Bijan V1.1 available for download on my simMarket account, which I already have installed?

Inside the zip folder.

I have Multi_Seasons_Bijan_V5.07.zip and I do not see these Items in the zip file.

There are two zip files. Download this one too: 3d-models-bijanV1.1.zip

I already have v1.1 from my original install. Where is v1.2?

Again, If you download the file, you will see the files in there. The files you are talking about is in there.

1 Like

OK but it is confusing that the file for download on simMarket says v1.1 and not v1.2.

Thanks anyway.

Yeah, the file name is wrong. But within that file are the new proper folder.

2 Likes

Zip file name is fixed now.

4 Likes

Joshua trees in Joshua National Park.

20,000 trees. No performance hit. Highly detailed trees. 6 different tree shapes. File size only 1.3 MB all six of them together.

4 Likes