4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Happy to hear that. Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Quick question, will the season 4 pack that will be coming also work on the xbox ? Because I’m working on a Digital Flight Simulator Magazine and doing lots of reviews in it about content that will be working on both systems to write how it holds up on each system, among it the entire Carenado fleet of aircraft that they gifted me for reviews since im on a very tight budget and since I do it all for free so for that I’m very thankfull that they gifted them, but I would love to also include the seasons as it looks to add something nice to the sim. No idea what the 4 seasons will cost since like I said im on a very tight budget at the moment, but would love to include it if its also going to be on xbox then i can write about how it looks on PC and Xbox with screenshots along with it offcourse.

I do see the trees in Fairways airport.
Try to disable any airport mod you have in the same area to see if that interferes with it.

It will be available for xbox. I will start testing as soon as the sim is released for xbox.

1 Like

Good to know, thanks. Any idea on the price ?

Same as the PC version: 21.95 Euro.

Hi bijanstudio, I’m seeing Euro 26.34 on SimMarket. Am I missing something here?

On the link it’s 21.95 Euro. The added price might be the tax or VAT added by simmarket.

Ok, then it’s gonna be a while before I can review and write about it in the magazine, probably november when I have a bit more spending room.

Thanks for the quick response. Yes, the difference would appear to be the 20% VAT we pay in the U.K. so Eur 26.34 for us in U.K.

Thanks for the clarification :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is single version for $9.95 too.

Does the single version include all 4 seasons though ?

No. I have the single version from the Marketplace and this just gives me the Spring season without 3D trees. Happy to he corrected regarding the trees.

Ahh ok then I betterwait until I can afford the 4 seasons otherwise there is no point to do a half review which is not the way I do things, I either do a full review or none at all. I’ll just wait until november until I can get it.

That’s actually Spring in Northern hemisphere and Fall in southern Hemisphere and tropical are always summer greens.

@patrickb1973

Yes, I wasn’t precise there. Happy to be corrected :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Updated fall season for LOWI, Innsbruck:

1 Like

Hi the only Mod I have in Oregon is Orbx Fairways so I removed the airport and still no trees? It would be a shame if your excellent trees and the airport weren’t compatible because they work with all the other Orbx airports I have. Thanks

Bijan, many thanks for giving us this mod! I live near Innbsruck and especially apreciate your mods for LOWI.

Much of my flights occur in Alaska. I don’t see any change there with your mod, as an example in the region near Ketchikan. Is this because it’s so far north? Any other reason? Or me doing something wrong?

1 Like

The other strange thing is that your trees in the surrounding area appear ok when Fairways is installed, I will also double checked to make sure I have installed your latest files from sim market.