4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

2 Likes

@Kayembee370 I consider the 4 Season pack on simmmarket but due to the no refund policy, I wanted a look on this specific place to have an idea of what to expect

@bijanstudio thx for the screen, from my last flight in summertime there, it was all white, there I see green patches, is it because of photogrammetry turned off ? Or maybe I’m not having good memory or sight xD
Anyway, thx for your awesome job.

1 Like

Hi, the only reason I asked was because I got the Spring/Fall pack in the Market Place and keep wondering if it would have been better to get all 4 seasons in one go on Simmarket. At the time I just wanted to try it out but maybe I made a bad decision?? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you.

The white on the ground is from Bing satellite map.

It could be related to photogrammetry as I recently discovered that the Bing map used for photogrammetry is different when you turn it off.
This is very obvious in Hollywood hills in Los Angeles.

Guess what, it was because of live weather there, it seems it’s snowing, hence everything is white :smiley:
I tried with Clear Skies and I have the same picture as you provided xD

On my way to the south now !

1 Like

Reality and frame rate are contradictory···

I definitely think the SimMarket purchase for this product is FAR better than otherwise.

3 Likes

Yes, I believe you are correct and that I made a mistake here.

Never mind. Lesson learned. I will probably get the full 4 seasons on Simmarket before too long. Only £8 lost so it could be worse :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been enjoying this addon for a while now and keep being impressed. Really great job. Since I fly very often in the Canary Islands, I noticed that the diverse flora there does not seem to be shown correctly. E.g. on the higher levels there are mainly pine trees and not palm trees. the following is a schematic illustration of the fegitation of the Canaries. It would be great if this could be included in the add-on in the future.

http://www.idecanarias.es/resources/Vegetacion/Memoria_MapaVegetacion.pdf

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback.
The map you provided shows detailed ecosystem of the area, unlike what Asobo is using which is only one ecosystem for that whole area:
https://ecoregions.appspot.com/
I can still do the changes which requires manual editing and will be included in one of the future updates.

4 Likes

I can give you a discount on so you won’t lose the £8. Pm me for details.

4 Likes

Thank you bijanstudio. That’s a really kind offer. I haven’t yet got an account with Simmarket though but I will bear it in mind if I do set one up and if the offer still stands at that time. If not that’s okay.

By the way, I like the enthusiasm you have for your product and the way you support your customers. A lot of good developers would get even more business if they took a leaf out of your book and kept their arrogance in check. Keep it up and stay positive.

Cheers and thanks :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Sorry if this was asked before, but I didn´t find it. Will the marketplace addon receive the new 3d models? Thanks for your great work.

Unfortunately 3d models are only available with the 4 season pack from simmarket.
Thank you

Hi Bijan
I purchased the 2 seasons packs, spring/fall summer/winter on Ms Marketplace at the beginning of the week, but just looking at the 4 seasons pack on sim market it appears I am missing out on a lot of the new tree types and 3d trees!!
I am aware this is not your fault, but maybe in the description on the marketplace this should be made clear. I shall purchase from sim market over the weekend,
Many thanks for an excellent software addition.
cheers
Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex,
I made a note of that to the team but I am not allowed to mention that in the description that more features are available at simmarket.
Since you already purchased 2 seasons which is almost equivalent to the price of full pack, you shouldn’t be paying more. PM me so I can set you up for he full pack at no extra charge.

12 Likes

Great customer service Bijan, this was a good reason for me to buy the addon. Keep it up. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Bijan
Wow that is so generous, how do I pm you.
cheers
Alex

1 Like

Click on my profile picture and click on message.

Hi Bijan
All installed looks fantastic amazing software,
Once again cheers
Alex

1 Like