4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

Yeah that’s no good. All good don’t work too hard.
I figured if Asobo didn’t make it so they look like anything it can’t be done automatically.

1 Like

Tropical Jungles: 50 shades of greens.
Default: (no mod)

Season mod V6: (current version)

Season Mod V6.1 More color variations - (next update)

20 Likes

Thanks for the discount - all paid for, downloaded and installed. Looks marvelous, as always. I’m going to stick with this ‘All Summer’ version from now on - I really couldn’t care less about winter, as I’m only flying around SE Asia. Malaysia is looking resplendent in the addon, with lush coconut palms and tropical vegetation this morning! Good job, Bijan - :+1:

hello, sorry for my english, i m french. i want buy it but on marketplace for automatic update… the entire pack is not present on marketplace, let me confirm you put it next time ?

Hello,
The complete sessons will be available in Marketplace in about 1 to 2 months. I’ve already submitted them but processing takes time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

1 x BIJAN HABASHI - 4 SEASON PACK V4.0 + TREE LOD - MSFS

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I have the 4 seasons pack but cant find a download link for the free 4 seasons update for msfs update 5. help please

Please log in to your simmarket and go to download section, click on the link in there and scroll down and you should see the link to update to latest version.

I decided a few days ago to get the full 4 Seasons pack on Simmarket. Although I already had one of the cheaper packs (£8 ?) on the Market Place I decided to pull the trigger on the full package. To be honest I wasn’t too bothered about losing the £8 (?) given the great level of support we are getting from Bijan (thanks for a previous offer of a discount by the way and thanks for the offer to MP buyers to give us updated packages by email).

The full package in my opinion is so much better than the ones in the MP and I am very happy with the full purchase. More expensive but you get a whole lot more too. Also I now get updates very quickly without having to wait a couple of or three weeks for the Market Place admins to actually process them! Lesson learned I think. I will now be buying addons from third parties. Quicker updates and quicker to get new products. I will continue this approach until I see the Market Place giving the same benefits to me as I can receive buying direct from third parties.

Anyway, great and immersive full package and i’m looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future.

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

The new Update ist not on the MSFS Market, this is the old,
that was not work!!!
■■■■!

Yes, covered already in quite a few posts above.

Email Bijan. He might provide you with updated files if you ask him nicely :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yes I’m aware and sorry for the trouble.

It’s been sent to Marketplace but they haven’t updated it. I made several posts about it already.

Email me a screenshot of your purchases and I’ll email you the updated files. bijanstudiola@gmail.com

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words.
As many know, i am working full time to make it as real as possible and I’ll continue to support and update with new features.

6 Likes

HI, BIJAN. Nice to meet you here. May I ask if the tree of Manila airport in your email yesterday has been restored? thank you, This is my first forum message. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
Yes it has been fixed and will be updated on simmarket today.

Kauai, Hawaii:
Enhanced color, size variation, and various vegetations for tropical jungles.
It will be part of todays update:

6 Likes

Amazing support, Bijan. Words can’t even…

4 Likes

are you going to release this also for XBOX?