4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

That’s wonderful to hear. Thank you for the feedback.

1 Like

Thanks for the update, too.

Edit:
New LOD test:

What do you mean by “no cockpit panel”?

Using planes with no cockpit that uses resources, give you better performance. Some of the planes converted from FSX don’t have cockpit panels and all the instruments inside cockpit.

2 Likes

As much as I want the previous tree distance back, having to do all that is a bit extreme

Yeah, those are no-go for me.

1 Like

Yes of course. I understand it may not work for most not having those.

1 Like

Next upcoming update:

1- Added “Sitka spruce” trees (in very small patches) in the following areas:

• Redwood California
  • Southeast Alaska
  • Oregon
  • West of Norway
  • Queen Charlotte Islands
  • Northern California coastal forests and redwood forest
  • North and west of Vancouver Islands

Sitka spruce is one of the few species documented to exceed 300 ft (90 m) in height. Its name is derived from the community of Sitka in southeast Alaska, where it is prevalent. Its range hugs the western coast of Canada and the US, continuing south into northernmost California.

This picture shows a few patches of these tall trees. (made them red just to show size comparison to surrounding area.

Actual color and size:

Closeup:

Actual photos:

2- Fixed winter trees in Egypt.

5 Likes

LOVE it. Thank you.

1 Like

U make a vivid world with seasons.Great job! It makes me More like Ga flying !

1 Like

I am excited to introduce “Wild Flower Fields”. This is still a work in progress and hopefully I can get this out on next update.

Orange flower fields:

Lavender fields:

Mixed:

Feedback and comments welcome.

Actual photos:

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

7 Likes

What an excellent idea, perhaps hedgerows would also benefit if possible. Poppies and Gorse bushes too.

1 Like

Honestly I can’t say I’m a huge fan of those flower fields as it stands. Maybe if the trees were smaller and also mixed in with more green vegetation? It looks a little monotonous and out of place at the moment, in contrast with the lovely varied green forest areas.

Otherwise loving what you’ve done with the limited tools available, certainly makes my neck of the woods (NZ) look far more realistic. The only thing I’d request is to add the chance of pine plantations appearing like you’ve implemented in other areas to break up the vegetation a bit.

Thank you. Those might be hard to do but I may be able to do Poppies.

Thank you for your feedback. I added some actual pictures so you can see what I was trying to go for.
Yes, breaking up the vegetation is my whole point to add variety of vegetation in the same region. I am in process of adding plantation, etc.
Thanks again.

Ummm…the DC-3?? Where did you get that? And I just bought your pack, Thank you, it looks awesome!

Edit: disregard on DC3, saw the post above…

Speaking of NZ the Lupins on the South Island were everywhere when I visited in December [Guide to Best Places in New Zealand to See Lupins] and those amazing bright red flowered Christmas trees on the North Island. [Metrosideros excelsa - Wikipedia]

Heather on the moors of the UK is also typically colourful

1 Like

Gorse and heather image

heather on the cliff tops

2 Likes