[OFFICIAL] Anniversary Week Stream Schedule

Hello everyone,

To celebrate one year of Microsoft Flight Simulator, we are inviting YOU to participate in a week-long series of livestreams, community group flights, and prize giveaways on our Twitch channel with some prominent members of the community joining us as guest co-hosts. Here’s what we have planned:

Monday, September 6, 1900Z

2021-09-06T19:00:00Z
TheFlyingFabio joins the stream for a fun community flight.

In this stream, we will be giving away the following products:

• Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals
  • Logitech Flight Throttle Quadrant
  • Honeycomb hat
  • 10 Physical Copies of Microsoft Flight Simulator – Random Language and Version

Tune into the stream to learn how to enter to win! Anyone wishing to fly along with the group can download the .pln file here:
IFR_Portland_Intl_KPDX_to_Eastsound_KORS.pln (5.9 KB)

Tuesday, September 7, 1900Z

2021-09-07T19:00:00Z
Your MSFS Community Managers @Jummivana and @SeedyL3205 will lead a multiplayer bush flight over the jungles of Indonesia, culminating with a community landing and takeoff contest at Bugalaga Airstrip (WX53). Throughout the stream, we’ll be giving away many prizes by random draw and by judging what we consider to be the best, worst, and most hilarious takeoffs and landings from Bugalaga.

• Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls
  • 3 Blue Lens Aviators
  • 10 Physical Copies of Microsoft Flight Simulator – Random Language and Version

Tune into the stream to learn how to enter to win!

Anyone wishing to fly along can join us on the North Europe server using the below .pln file (Xbox players can simply follow the swarm):
Community Fly-In 2021-09-07 Indonesia Landing Challenges.PLN (2.3 KB)

Wednesday, September 8, 1730Z

2021-09-08T17:30:00Z
Our next monthly live Dev Q&A session features Jorg, Seb, and Martial answering the top-voted questions from the community and sharing details about future updates coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator.

[Edit: unfortunately, the Dev Q&A has to be rescheduled due to an unplanned personal absence from one of our panel members. We look forward to setting a new date for this Q&A as soon as possible.]

Thursday, September 9, 1900Z

2021-09-09T19:00:00Z
ForderLearnToFly returns for a special group flight featuring landing challenges and airplane BASE jumping (?!!) in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The stream will conclude with members of Forder’s community demonstrating a variety of 3rd Party addon aircraft including Stearmans, Spitfires, military jets, and helicopters.

If you’d like to join the group flight, you can use the below .pln file:
VFR_Granby-Grand_Co_KGNB_to_Flying_Dog_Ranch_Airstrip_41CO.pln (6.4 KB)

• Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition
  • Honeycomb hat

Friday, September 10, 1900Z

2021-09-10T19:18:00Z
TwoToneMurphy will be showcasing a live airshow performed by the Thunderflys, a Microsoft Flight Simulator precision air demonstration team. Following the airshow, stick around for a multiplayer community flight in GA planes over the Emerald Isle. The flight starts at Prestwick (EGPK), then onward to Belfast City Airport (EGAC) before finally arriving at Donegal International (EIDL). Recommended aircraft is the Beechcraft Bonanza.

PLN file:
Prestwick_Belfast_Donegal.PLN (2.0 KB)

• Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals
  • Honeycomb hat

Thanks for helping us have a great first year of Microsoft Flight Simulator. We can’t wait to share more about what’s in store for Year 2, and we hope you’ll enjoy this week-long anniversary celebration. The Sky is Calling.

20 Likes

Is there a flight plan for today’s group flight with TheFlyingFabio?

4 Likes

I am eagerly awaiting the flight plan as well, along with a couple of buddies I have talked into joining us!

2 Likes

I have been doing many group flights in VR for over a month and having a flight plan before the event make is so much easier so without one I will be watching and not flying today.

1 Like

@SeedyL3205 @Jummivana is today’s event still on as it starts in 15mins and there are no details on here, the MSFS twitch or flyingfabios twitch either?

1 Like

Hi @DrSwelington,

Yes, today’s flight is still happening. We’ll see you on Twitch soon.

1 Like

I just received the .pln file for today’s flight from @TheFlyingFabio. You can get it from the first post in this thread or from here:

IFR_Portland_Intl_KPDX_to_Eastsound_KORS.pln (5.9 KB)

1 Like

Looks like a IFR flight plan?

1 Like

Is today 2021-09-06T06:00:00Z event with @TheFlyingFabio on #twitch pre-recorded… ?

It’s live (not pre-recorded) and starting momentarily!

1 Like

Did TheFlyingFabio forgot to start his stream ? What is happening…

1 Like

@TGabrielTPOI the stream is live now at https://twitch.tv/MSFSOfficial

1 Like

I see! Thanks. Fingers crossed and good luck to everybody <3

1 Like

OK great ! I thought it was in @TheFlyingFabio #twitch channel, thanks.

@SeedyL3205 Unfortunately the stream is buffering too much for me because the lower quality video options are not available, only the 1080p60 source. I noticed this happening with a recent fly-in as well but this was corrected with the last one. Could this be looked at again, at least for Wednesday’s Q&A session? Thanks.

1 Like

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for sorting this out it was a great flight. Will you be posting a list of the winners usernames as I kept missing them being read out?

1 Like

Here is the list of prize winners from the Monday, September 6 stream:

MSFS Physical Boxed Copies (random language and edition)
Nekrobob
SteveSoloUK
Beanian
Steves_Place
Tee_ray16
Crowobarr
TheNeonTree
NEOBarnaby
Walt0ns
AncientGriz

Honeycomb Hat
Chatieb