4Simmers Livery Packs Discussion

I cant see it 4simmers been very quiet since their incident @kampfrj ??

They are very quiet, it makes me anxious hahahah

1 Like

4Simmers have been removed from the Marketplace store. I wonder if they will ever be let back in. I like their products.

1 Like

I know and no word from them either although the other developer said that everything has been sorted so who knows

1 Like

Interesting that they have been removed from the market place, is that just their products or have they been “banned”…?

Tbh, either way I’m not bothered as I purchased their “special livery pack”, had issues downloading it and had a couple of liveries missing from the pack, sent them an email about a month ago and not received a response.

Very poor communication.

1 Like

Yes they are poor at responding i agree

Their retired package is available today, but no word from them whatsoever.

1 Like

Strange isnt it… i would of expected a post from them on facebook later on

1 Like

Yes, maybe later today. Would be nice to hear about a road map. I’m eagerly awaiting 787 updates and a 747 cargo pack.

2 Likes

Same especially the 787 update that they mentioned and also the update for the a320 now that they have found a way to add winglet lettering without the mirroring

2 Likes

All I can say, is that all their products have been removed. Will MS allow them back? I don’t know.

Maybe they made some mistakes, but I do like what I have from them and I’m sad that they are gone.

Someone mentioned they saw some of their stuff at the Marketplace today. I just look and there is nothing. Even when you look at the vendor list, they are not there.

1 Like

Their scenery just showed up with updates in Content Manager.

Interestingly, only A320 NEO LIVERIES PACK RETIRED EDITION is the Marketplace for sale. All the others don’t show up for sale but got updated and i just did the update from the Content Manager.

Strange!

2 Likes

This is too confusing. And not a word on their Facebook page about these things.

1 Like

I assume they want to completely sort their stuff out, and when everything is in order again, they will address us all on Facebook. FYI, the livery packs that are currently unavailable on the marketplace are not actually removed. They are there, just not visible. That’s why they can still get updates. 4Simmers are probably sorting their stuff, hence the updates for existing owners. I expect more information and perhaps the re-listing of the existing packs in the coming weeks and months.

I like their stuff too, just a shame their customer service is rubbish.

1 Like

Do you know if the updates for the existing packs contain any new liveries?

I didn’t notice anything different in the paints with the updates. I have all the packages except the commemorative paintings. Maybe I’m seeing it wrong or maybe it’s such subtle changes that I missed it.

No, I haven’t had the chance to start the sim since. I doubt it, however. If anything, I wouldn’t be surprised if some liveries were actually removed. Also, I’m hoping for some fixes, too. I will check them out later.

1 Like

I just checked. I’m pretty sure Qatar 787 and EVA A320 were added. Nothing else has been removed.

Bootlegged liveries were found in the A320 pack, I suspect they’re going over the whole pack with a fine tooth comb to remove all other stolen work. See here for details: