4Simmers Livery Packs Discussion

Nope, Qatar and Eva were in the pack already. There’s no change in the 787-10 pack.

2 Likes

So I updated and checked now, I notice two differences:

• From the Airbus packs some of the “8K” liveries have been removed. I’m pretty sure there were more than right now. JetBlue for sure.

• The WizzAir livery has been fixed, the window frame is fully black now. There was a white frame before which was incorrect.

1 Like

26/06/22

2 Likes

EVA for the A320. You’re right about Qatar for the 787.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t notice that one. I can’t really keep track of all the liveries, I have so many 4Simmers packs now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also the easyjet has a European flag next to the registration plate now

1 Like

It’s nice to see most of 4Simmers’ packs being back on the marketplace. I hope all of them get reactivated in the coming weeks and we can finally leave this case behind us all. Still loving all the liveries. :+1:

3 Likes

I hope they(or other creators) now focuse on current airliners instead of retro or retired ones. There are still so many of them that are not added.

4 Likes

Also, the Boeing 747-8i is still underrepresented. :wink:

5 Likes

There is, however, I nice pack available that comes with 12 liveries I believe. Not from 4Simmers though.

Can someone who has the 4simmers asia and oceania pack check out the peach livery to see if it has peach written on the winglets… the photo in the marketplace is showing it has :thinking:

Unfortunately there’s no Peach text on the winglets. There should be one on the inside of them. I think the A320neo model is still glitched, that’s why 4Simmers don’t use the winglets yet (they mirror the text written on them).

Thanks yes and the picture of it on the marketplace shows it has it… 4simmers have said they have found a way to add winglet lettering without it mirroring whether thats the case or not we will have to wait and see :eyes::crossed_fingers:

Well, if what “they found” was actually a method by the problematic third-party contractor then I’d rather have it later in a legal manner. I think at this point it’s hard to know which change is because of what reason in these packs.

I also noticed a small change in the JetBlue livery, it now has a small text at the bottom of the nose which I don’t recall from before, and the engines seem to be more detailed as well. It would be fun (but time consuming) to revisit all the liveries to see if they’ve changed.

1 Like

Yes ive noticed a few small changes in some liveries also

Is it possible for them to remove those markings on aircraft baggage doors? Sometimes a line interferes with the entire painting on one side, just a detail but I think it’s worth noting.

1 Like

Will we have news about the 747 and 787 today?

1 Like

I cant see it to be honest i wouldnt expect much from them rhe reason their retired livery pack come out last week was because it had already been submitted to Microsoft… 4simmers gone totally silent on all social media i reached out to the dev who is now apparently working with them and have had no response

1 Like

I sent a question to them on the Facebook page but I highly doubt they will get any response.

1 Like

There is a new 4Simmers livery pack available. :face_with_monocle:

I hope there will be no problems with this one. Looking forward to check it out soon!

2 Likes