4simmers european liveries pack for Xbox

Any 4simmers devs reading this please any idea on a time scale for some European liveries us xbox users are in much need of them…

1 Like

Me too, I only fly around Europe. Mainly to holiday destinations of southern Europe. I would love Tui, Ryanair, Jet2 etc.

6 Likes

Modified title and added tags for XBox

1 Like

Same here and easyjet I’m not expecting to see tui or Ryanair because they only use boeings. Would love to see jet2 mind. 4simmers can you please tell us what liveries are included in the europe pack ?

You can send to your suggestion to their Facebook page :wink:
4Simmers | Facebook

I hope Air France will be in (yes, I know it’s in Breddok pack too… but I if can purchase only one package…)

1 Like

Thanks for this but I’m not on Facebook. They have said they’ve been submitted to ms and should release soon we would just like to know what ones they’ve included

4simmers please ? :pray::pray:

1 Like

Just a question as I plan to get this pack and maybe the US pack as well.

Does owning these liveries only apply to my aircraft, would live traffic also get these as well?

1 Like

I fly out of Bristol and ai traffic at the airport had the liveries aswell. ( i have the us pack)

1 Like

Oh cool, thats good then.

I wonder how it would work with live traffic, I presume the same providing you are in the correct region with the region specific liveries.

1 Like

Still no word from any of them with regards to some European liveries :tired_face: It feels so out of place flying American Airlines out of Bristol

Hi colesey. Just thought I’d let you know that one 4simmers recent Facebook post, they mentioned a European pack being produced. Here’s the post.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this they did message me back with an estimated time frame for release

1 Like

Not long before actually flying an easyjet out of Bristol a reality :open_hands: cannot wait i must admit please MS release it this Thursday

1 Like

Excited too. Can’t wait. At the latest it will be first week of Feb. Let’s hope for this week though.

1 Like

Yes I agree hopefully this week if not next

1 Like

Oh my, who would have thought I’d get all tingly looking at an Easyjet livery?

2 Likes

Why you wait would not using live traffic solve this, only US liveries would then apply to US live traffic?

I haven’t got any of the packs yet so unsure how it works, but I hope live traffic matches up with the correct liveries that I have installed.

It just replaces generic aircraft with the liveries from the pack

1 Like

Is that with Ai traffic, so with live traffic, say you have both EU and US packs it wouldn’t match the liveries with the correct airlines?

1 Like