4simmers european liveries pack for Xbox

I bought the easyjet bredok this morning and really impressed especially with the sound pack :ok_hand:

1 Like

I take 4 simmers north america now and waiting for the Europe one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes I also have that pack… its good because the bredok easyjet has the NEO written on the fuselage and the 4simmers doesn’t so its a nice choice of 2 differant easyjet liverys

1 Like

Liveries are free on PC and now we’ve waited so long I’ve come to the conclusion there is no point paying for amateur liveries. Might as well wait a little longer for the free marketplace implementation where there’ll be superior content for FREE.

I mean look at how the registration is written above the cabin windows on the BA A320 Neo. In real life it is below, it seems little research or care has been taken.

2 Likes

Quite… The only thing I appreciate from Bredok is having started the ball rolling but their liveries are so amateurish with errors that would take someone a second to spot by checking the actual liveries. Like most thing they do they come out fast and rushed with something we are desperate for and bank on it. To add to it they even mess up with sounds making the a320 worse than the default… I’ll wait.

1 Like

If you really want to promote community sharing of livery:

In-Game Livery Editor - Self-Service / Wishlist - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

2 Likes

Great idea , done !

1 Like

I think because Microsoft has to pay for each Airline brand if its from a console. So they are doing a limit of liveries. On PC side is like open source freeware so you get more available liveries.

1 Like

The European pack is available with 8 liveries to begin with. These include; EasyJet, SAS, Swiss, TAP, Air France, Lufthansa & Aegean.

I agree its awesome bit gutted about no easyjet written on winglets mind :cry:

Hopefully they’ll update it, 4Simmers seem to be pretty good at those things.

1 Like

Apparently they had an issue with it

I deleted the Bredok3D Livery Pack I had as I prefer 4Simmers.

2 Likes

@kampfrj are you hopeful of finding a fix?

I’ve bought this mainly to have ai in correct liveries, although I’ll enjoy the odd jet flight too.
It does seem unfortunately though, that all the ai planes use the first livery alphabetically, so all Aegean for European and all Air Canada for North America - I’ve yet to see any other carriers.
Not a huge problem, but I wondered if there was a setting I was missing that could randomise them?

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. We are seeing what can be done. We have already contacted Asobo about this.

2 Likes

Its not a problem thanks for the reply . I see the aegan airlines has something written on wingtips as does the lufthansa? Be awesome if you could :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have a problem with the liveries. I tried to use easyJet from LIMC and Swiss from LSZH but the loading is very long, (also 20 minutes). Then if I don’t have a CTD, it is not possible to fly. Every 30 second the sim has a pause during several seconds.

1 Like

Do we think the problems 4simmers are encountering with easyjet written on the sharklets is that it appears correct on one side then on the other side its mirrored?

@kampfrj

Two things, is it possible to add KLM to the Europe pack. Since KLM has ordered over 300 Airbus 320 planes they will soon fly in it. At least make if fictional for now, since you will also do that for Turkish Airlines.

Secondly can you look in to the live AI traffic. They always seems to use the same liveries. Air Canada or something else close to the letter A. Make it more varied. We want to see the AI using all liveries possible.

1 Like