4Simmers Livery Packs Discussion

Thx for the answer. I’m going to do the same​:+1::blush:

1 Like

This naming issue also appears in the 787’s paintings.

This is true. Somehow I only noticed it in the aircraft browser and not the logbook. But yes, the 787 is called “Aeromexico”. :man_facepalming:

Does anyone have a link to 4Simmers’ Discord, or is it a private group for content creators only?

Looks like they fixed the issue of aircraft names in the 747’s logbook. I still haven’t seen if the paint quality has improved. What did you think?

Does anyone else here see pink checkerboard engines on the Hawaiian A320neo livery when it is loaded as a static aircraft?

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the livery pack, but the issue persists.

Xbox Series X.

1 Like

Yes, it’s a known bug, I have indicated it to 4Simmers, they replied that they were going to fix it. This was not long before their scandal with the stolen liveries, so it’s possible that this fix has been missed.

1 Like

Good news, the “renaming” problem with the 747 pack has been solved with today’s update. The aircraft is now simply called Boeing 747-8 in the browser, and 747-8F when you use a cargo livery. Even better, the change retroactively affects the logbook as well, so no more “Asiana Airlines” there.

The new liveries are also accurate and look great from reasonable distance / default external cameras.

4 Likes

Correct. Just flew the 747 UPS from Ontario to Anchorage. Logbook is correct now.

Wonder if the same goes for the 787?

The 787 pack wasn’t updated so I assume it’s the same. Hopefully soon, as new liveries are added to it as well. I also haven’t had time to check the Fanhansa livery, I hope it uses the correct callsign now, but we’ll see.

1 Like

I see that with different type of planes and have never figured out why. On a recent group flight, another guy that was also flying in the group flight, had his entire copilot pink checkerboard.

1 Like

I checked, the Fanhansa livery is still not correct in the 747 pack. The last letter in the “Fanhansa” word is still flickering, and the livery still uses the “Asiana” callsign.

just used the UPS livery and still has the Asiana callsign but there no Interior Textures in the passenger view (upper Deck)

Just change the call sign to the correct one? I flew the UPS yesterday, callsign UPS 900.

Strange. I’ve used the UPS livery and it used the correct callsign (“UPS”). I left it blank in the customization options, of course.

Most of their liveries configs are a copy/paste with wrong ATC IDs or blank IDs, which leads to ATC callsigns like “Airbus” without your custom flight number or just the usage of another airline. This is a so simple thing that they always miss. I reported it couple of times and they keep releasing that wrong in their new packs. The checking just takes 5 minutes… As the configs are protected you can´t manually edit them either.

Cheers

Does anyone know if they are working on a KLM for the Europe pack?

Anyone know where to report bugs/issues to 4simmers? It doesn’t look like they have their own forum site and I’d be surprised if they want bug reports through Facebook Messenger. Anyway, here’s the bug:

I’m using the 4simmer Business Jets pack on Xbox Series X. From the external view of the Cessna Citation Longitude, the cockpit interior textures turn bright pink, as if the texture was missing. When you zoom in, the textures return to normal, but at the default external zoom level the problem is very apparent. In the screenshots below, you can clearly see that the seats are bright pink; if you look closely you can tell that the rest of the cockpit dashboard is also pink, though darker.

The problem occurs uniquely with every single one of the 4simmers Longitude liveries. The default liveries don’t have this problem.

The only contact they have seems to be their email address, which is support@4simmers.com – I don’t know how often they read it, though. It is said that they have a Discord server as well, but I haven’t been able to acquire a link to that yet.

What so if things work as they should the livery you select from 4simmers will have the correct call sign as well if you leave the call sign field blank?

Yes, exactly. For most of their liveries you can leave the callsign field blank and the ATC will use the correct callsign. This works for most of the liveries, however, as new ones get added to the different packs, they seem to lack this feature. I have way too many of them to test them one by one, but I know a few that don’t work. In the case of the A320neo, British Airways, WizzAir, Virgin Australia, LOT are confirmed to lack this. Basically most that got added later. It’s a chore trying to keep in mind when you have to fill that field and when you don’t… :roll_eyes: But it’s a great addition to 4Simmers packs nevertheless.

1 Like