500 Hour Club!

I took my first flight in MSFS 327 days ago, and today in the C310R between CYQT and CYKZ I hit the 500 hour marker!

Big thanks to everyone on the forum who has been welcoming and helpful with any issues and or questions that I’ve had.

Especially @Crunchmeister71 who got me setup / going and continues to offer help and support!

42 Likes

Congrats! Here’s to your next 500.

4 Likes

Keep flying happily and, welcome to the club.

2 Likes

Way to go!!
Congratulations.

2 Likes

Good stuff, good sir. Not a bad first year!

4 Likes

Flying the F-14 Tomcat.
30 more hours before I join the 500 club. :slight_smile:
Like you, I am very grateful for all the support I have received from the MSFS forum.

6 Likes

Congratulations! :smiley:

5 Likes

My fight times don’t register☹️

1 Like

Do you have dev mode enabled?

2 Likes

Congratulations! Keep it up!

1 Like

Only 200hrs to go :grin:

2 Likes

Only 250 for me :slight_smile: Getting there!

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

Congrats.
I have thousands of hours in sim, but probably about 100 flight time and 0 logged :rofl:

6 Likes

Have 280hrs logged but annoyingly have an additional 300hrs from last year where i used dev mode most of the year without knowing it stopped progress from being logged.

3 Likes

200ish hours for me, only got MSFS two months ago though, so racking up quickly,…I’m a fast burner :sunglasses: :smile:

2 Likes

Don’t stop!

8 Likes

No on Xbox cloud gaming. Just love to fly so not a big deal just annoying. Fly a couple hours every day so I think I’m at about 1200. I love the updates :grimacing::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve been playing on PC since launch. There was a bug for some folks at the time where time wasn’t being logged. And I was one of them. I had and easy 300+ hours that didn’t get logged until the bug was fixed. I’m at just over 1200 hours now, but should have 1500 or more. But like you said, not a big deal. Just an annoyance.

2 Likes

I only have 198 hours but it feels like it’s been 10x that.

Some of the stats the sim tracks are interesting. I have:

• 1,167.44 seconds flying below sea level!
  • Taxied for 490 miles

Does Taxi time count for flight hours? I swear half that taxi distance comes from the few times I’ve landed at Charles de Gaulle.

1 Like