787 Spoilers post SU6?

Anyone else not getting the spoilers to deploy during landing automatically when they are armed?

Just tried it, and seems like it’s just you; spoilers were automatically up on touchdown

1 Like

I can’t move the speedbreak lever at all

Neither can I. Have you been able to bind a key or button to the spoilers, instead of trying to moving it in-game? I’ll have to try it out later, almost seems like they disabled the use of speedbrakes somehow while keeping it “armed” by default…

Same here. Even when armed, they don’t automatically deploy on landing.

I updated my premium deluxe content, i.e. the 787, via content manager and the speed brakes moves now. It does require more force than I remembered it being to pull it back but it works for me

This thread should be moved to the bugs section.

Moved to bugs section :slight_smile:

1 Like

can we log this as a bug? Same issue here where the speedbrake lever if set to Armed will not deploy the spoiler upon touch down. It has to be set to “Down” (fully forward position, which is incorrect)

1 Like

Same for me since su6
And even autobrake seems not working normally

Wow really it’s reversed - going to have to check that out … good catch. No wonder nobody found out if there was a temporary work around. Its like putting the flap lever down to raise the flaps lol.

Yes the spoiler’s don’t extend automatically on touchdown when armed they where always working perfectly until this new update SU6.I’ve changed nothing in my hardware tried to work around but I couldn’t find any solution .I arm spoiler and extend manually but it’s boring.
DĂ©faut Dreamliner 787 10 .I never use mods or add-on
Any solution?

Yes I can confirm. It it reversed armed is disarmed and disarmed is armed. It looks for now that the temporary solution is to treat armed position as disarmed and disarmed position as armed. So if you want your spoilers to behave as they should on touchdown … disarm them. Hope this gets fixed soon.

It’s true . I’ve disarm it instead of arm it before landing and it’s extend on touch down
Thanks for your answer.

Glad to help

I am very disappointing to see that this bug will probably not be fixed in SU7, as the number of votes for it has not increased…

It hasn’t been identified as a bug either.

Not a big fan of this vote system. I’m betting people dont realize that its even broken because most people are not on an external camera in the middle of a landing. As soon as we get replay functionality it will probably get more attention sadly and not now.

Voted on yours as well for what it’s worth.

1 Like

Okie dokie - so the spoilers are still reversed post SU7. I am hearing there are issues with people not having the thrust reversers engage - I have not had this issue as of yet. Also the HUD is now all out of wack - I think they lined it up so that it actually has the aircraft centered but forgot to center the HUD on a camera view - making it worse than before.