A-10a

How in gods name is this rating possible?? Keep in mind, with a 3.4 rating its rated “better” than the MB-339 by indiafoxtecho or the f15 and on par with the spitfire!? how…

5 Likes

Self-lies to overcome buyer´s remorse sometimes lead to 5 out of 5 stars reviews.

Or two of the four buyers enjoy some intense arcade-flying with outside camera and instantly voted 5 and the two other customers voted 1 which calculates into a solid ~3* out of five product.

1 Like

Sorry, I learned all I needed to know about buying aircraft from the Marketplace from the KitFox.
No, thank you.

statistics are just often useless if you not know the facts/numbers/… behind…

Sadly these days I can picture lots of folks pinning 5 stars on a hole in the ground just to watch others fall into it…

1 Like

Never underestimate the stupidity of the general population. I see posts on the FB group for this sim that praise stuff like this and CS 777 and B3D 737MAX. Some person earlier today actually said the Bredok 737 is accurate when it comes to “gauges and systems”. There is nothing you can say to them - they can’t be helped.

6 Likes

That´s why they are new to simming and therefore cannot know what true DLC quality is (like PMDG).

But what´s strange is that they see the perfect flawless visual quality most Asobo planes have and the lowest Bredok and A-10 graphics, and still cannot spot the difference in quality.

This aircraft was at 1.7 stars just some days ago, with over 300 votes.

Was thinking of buying this aircraft, found this thread, and changed my mind… I don’t buy arcade-rubbish

The thing is that it is purchased by thousends of fathers for their 12 year old. The father didn’t even use the sim once and has no idea whatsoever. And he’s never visited a flightsim forum and never will. And tomorrow he purchases another one.

Just wait for a little while, at least till the first upgrade. I just bought mine, it craches the game 2 of every 3 times. The panel is laregly inop. However it flies nicely.

This isn’t the kind of developer that works on their product. This is as good as it gets.

Yeah I don’t think the people buying some of this are stupid so much as just new and uninformed.
It takes time to learn the difference between good content and rubbish…good ongoing support and the pump and dumpers.
I remember going through that curve with FSX…

Wait all you want, just dont hold your breath waiting for it to get good. Itll never be as good as the dcs a10

Airfix makes great model kits and they have manuals. Why are you putting them down?

I made the mistake of buying this thinking the marketplace was a safe, curated place. It’s garbage. Tried to get a refund via Steam, they said no, tried to get a refund via MS, nope. They should be embarrassed they allow ■■■■ like this to even be sold in their official marketplace, it cheapens the entire franchise. But then again, we live in a age where no one gives a ■■■■ anymore…

2 Likes

this truth covers so much territory it just isn’t sustainable anymore…

Hard to believe people are still buying this…

most folks will buy an airplane like this because of how they feel about it - more than what they know about it. There are a lot of new sim pilots in MSFS via Steam and xBox in that category than we’ve seen in a while - and more every day. Takes time to learn where the bear sh!t in the buckwheat

But no matter how a customer feels about it - there is still the possibility to watch YouTube reviews and read internet reviews about something one want´s to buy :wink:

My seven year old grandson loves the A10 and is happy to fly this version. Quality is subjective. I rate it one star, would be zero if offered.

1 Like