A Base like no other

It amazes me when I read some of the comments like such, “Such and such location is a disaster”. Conversely, I’m thankful for some of it, where we can pull the positive out and address these enthusiastic concerns. The sim is a far greater place from once we came…and I look forward to all that is to come. The base of MSFS 2020 is nothing like what we have experienced before…

Uploading: Den-SLC in delta 9.png… Uploading: Den-SLC in delta 16.png… Uploading: Doha10.png… Uploading: Doha16.png… Uploading: KATL-UUEE1.png… Uploading: KATL-UUEE18.png… Uploading: KATL-UUEE32.png… Uploading: KATL-UUEE36.png… Uploading: luke-mike-keino tbm9.jpg… Uploading: mark and keino 5.png… Uploading: Mike-Marc Keino 9.jpg… Uploading: orly 7.png… Uploading: orly 11.png… Uploading: Papu new 6.jpg… Uploading: Papu new 9.jpg… Uploading: Papu new 10.jpg… Uploading: pia25.png… Uploading: Qantas to yssy15.png… Uploading: Qantas to yssy32.png… Uploading: Sunrise 4.png… Uploading: Sunrise 8.png… Uploading: Sunrise 11.png… Uploading: Sunrise 17.png… Uploading: Swiss 8.png… Uploading: Swiss 10.png… Uploading: Swiss 12.png… Uploading: Swiss 13.png… Uploading: Three Musk1.png… Uploading: Three Musk9.png… Uploading: Three Musk13.png… Uploading: uuee-egll6.png… Uploading: uuee-egll36.png…

5 Likes

Absolutely agree - this sim is a huge step forward with awesome grafics.

1 Like

When you have a good product with amazing potential you get negativity and nitpicking… this is a very good thing and will drive the developers and 3rd parties to strive for perfection.

2 Likes