A current article with current perspective post patch 5

Oh dear!

Of course,if you wish to be taken seriously, might I suggest you take a step back, remove those
#12 clodhoppers that you are clearly wearing, and try again.
This time with a little respect for others.

ā€œAnd the Oscar goes toā€¦ā€

Who are you to judge which kind of person I am? Take your place and be respectful of people ā€œdudeā€!

2 Likes

What a spectacular waste of time

2 Likes

Hahaha.

ā€œclick baitā€, ā€œwithout dessertā€, ā€œhe who must obey meā€ and ā€œcost per flying hour: about 2 eurosā€!

Loving your stuff.
Thank [insert here your anthropomorphic manifestation of choice] for good humour.

Regards.

3 Likes

MSFS is like a femme fatale , absurdly beautiful on the outside but very unreliable on the inside.

3 Likes

Well I read it (didnā€™t bother with the comments) and agree with others here that thereā€™s nothing new in it. He writes "If I were ASOBO hereā€™s what Iā€™d doā€¦) and gives multiple points of action.

But VOP, thereā€™re many like you that are having many enjoyable hours with the game and MicroSoft is very very happy indeed. So ASOBO has got it right despite what some die-hard simmers say.

As I have said in other posts, the game doesnā€™t do it for me yet. But it does for many others and the makers are happy. And those are who deliver the money to keep the program going.

So enjoy, and letā€™s hope things improve enough to satisfy everyone!

Let me ask you something: Honestly, what makes you think it is ok for a developer to release a game that has so many bugs, errors, glitches and lies* as a finished 1.0?

I can use the example of Factorio devs - transparency and no fear to delay their product. It was several years under EA tag with them listening to their playerbase with nearly no problemsā€¦ gradual and logical changes until they finished. It is indeed a different scale of game, but the philosophy still applies

*Live Weather system, a basic feature that is broken since day 0.

2 Likes

you are right

1 Like

This toxic thread needs locking.

2 Likes

In your opinion - you forgot to say ā€œIn my opinionā€.

1 Like

There is no possible value to this thread. Please tell me the best possible outcome? What will it change?

This is a thread of subjective values with nothing to offer but argument. It needs locking.

hehe you are overestimating the state of this sim. PMDG stuff is not what Iā€™m looking for on this sim, I just want to fly some GA stuffā€¦ do some ILS, RNAV app and right now you canā€™t even do it reliableā€¦ yet you are expecting complex aircraft like PMDG arriving in a year.

1 Like

They can lock ā€˜negativityā€™ and ā€˜non-constructiveā€™ threads all they want, the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ratings of the game on MS Store and Steam will not go away. And they decide how many people purchase, not some idiotic forum. Heck, the more the lock threads in the biased way, the more I think about buying and refunding on Steam just to leave a negative rating to ā– ā– ā– ā–  on them.

2 Likes

How about some extra pressure for MS and Asobo to finally see whatā€™s really going onā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks. Just want to point out that I have not seen any poster (not even the so-called ā€˜defendersā€™ i.e. users who wonā€™t join in with non-constructive complaining everywhere) state anywhere here on the forum that the sim is not buggy or does not require further improvement/features. - but I doubt that it will ever satisfy everyone.

1 Like

That is fine, but it should be constructive - identify issues and vote on them, submit bug fixes, do something useful.

Frustrated rants just arenā€™t helpful.

So are half-assed releasesā€¦you get what you call for

2 Likes

I will reply with this picture to every one of these threads that show up daily.

6 Likes

I am not familiar with software developing. But I am studying for my pilot private license and just for fun am I taking some private lessons with a former A320 pilot. The autopilot (used in the broadest sense) of the A320 is a total mess and I wonder why this does not appear under Known Issues. And since the update about a week ago, I canā€™t take off with the Cessna anymore. It feels like it is too heavy, pitching up has no effect, but pitching down yes. What else is there to say or critizise? It seems totally unacceptable to me. I also wonder why I donā€™t get any newsletter or why in News section of the sim there is only a link to this forum. I think there should be better communication from MSFS in many ways. But I still love this sim and cant wait for it to get usable and VR-capable!

3 Likes

Please check the flight model hasnā€™t changed to Legacy. It needs to be set to Modern - this is an issue a lot of people have seen.