A good small plane for some long legs?

Daher 930
Beechcraft G36
Carenado 182T
PA28 Arrow 3

Ah ok strange why there is 2 barometers.

You dont have the landing lights flashing issue?

Not that I’m aware of. The SR-22’s landing lights don’t flash on the stock version. It’s weaker than anything, but it only goes On or Off. No flashing.

As much as I like the TBM, I find the throttle poor, as in temperamental.

Might take a look at a twin engine, can anyone suggest one that is easy to learn and not as fast as the the TBM.

*I looked at the DA62 and Baron, both twin engines, got me thinking I might switch it up on my world tour and use the twin engine for the sea crossings or longer trips and the cirrus across land when admiring the scenery.

Out of the da62 and baron which would you go for, xbox here so limited to any addons. I don’t want a really fast plane just something slightly quicker than the cirrus sr22, I didn’t like the tbm, just disliked the handing and throttle on it.

TBM is a flight level plane. Really not made for low and slow flight. I totally dig DA62 mod from flightsim.to. Did my pacific round the world tour in it. Very well behaved stable and no bugs and pretty fast. If you want fast I’d grab working title CJ4 and reset the weather to no clouds 20 thousand feet gives you a nice view and it’s pretty well automated to gawk at scenery.

1 Like