A Huge Thanks To Microsoft & Asobo for their Recent & Very Kind Recognition of our Unique & Fun 'Fly-In Member Signup' Event!

11/23/2020: TFB Would Like to Thank Microsoft & Asobo For Their Recent Kind & Generous Twitter mention Of TFB on their twitter feed, noting our unique past ‘member signup event held recently’!

https://twitter.com/MSFSofficial/status/1327309187202760704

:slight_smile:

THANKS SO MUCH !

“To you in return!”

It’s a honor to be supporting such great work thus far in FS2020 and a huge future is ahead for all of us…solo flyers and the MANY amazing groups out there flying either public or private(TFB) group events and pushing this sim to the edge! From all at TFB we wish you and all the great teams, ‘continued good health and keep up the good work guys and keep it all coming!’

And in return for the mention, we are RE-OPENING our invite method once more for just a few days in our searches always for kind, active fliers wishing more from their sim & group events, making it now even more fun and even easier to join us in a fun way and done on your schedule without need for us!

We are always Looking for fun loving active fliers to participate & fly in our many great events and a busy fall season calendar!

To get your invite to join us at our TFB on our discord server, you can now simply do this fun fly in:

AT ANY TIME, For 3 days Only : Nov 23 - 25th/20

**-SIMPLY - FLY INTO OUR ‘MRSN’ AIRSTRIP & CLUBHOUSE, TAXI UP TO THE CLUBHOUSE (go slow watch the bumps both sides) and SIMPLY TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOU & YOUR PLANE **

**-And then simply send the screenshot to us here via a private msg or a forum post below (YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR FS2020 SIM PROFILE/NAME in the msg or post) ie: ‘TFBTommy’ to get your Special Invite to our Members Group Discord Server sent back to you promptly in return!

Try us on as we have many events on-going! And we’d love to have you!**

DO NOTE OUR EVENT SCHEDULE ALSO - WE FLY IN EVENINGS WEEKDAYS & WEEKENDS MOSTLY & ALWAYS IN EASTERN STANDARD TIMEZONE (Toronto) & LOOKING FOR FRIENDLY & ACTIVE PARTICIPANTS ONLY, THNX!

It’s something different and a fun new signup method offered at TFB that now can be done at any time on your schedule if wishing to try us and a member based offering of the greatest guys out there to fly and have fun with, its our only goal!

sirena-ranger-station

*And plz pardon the baggage at the door, we have quite a few new people coming to join TFB from all over the world this weekend to join us for our ongoing BushMaster Series & Our SkyLines Events !

So if you like: VFR flights, low and slow scenic trips, are an active flier in the sim, serious but not crazy so, have a friendly helpful attitude and enjoy same meeting many other similar, then try us out. We offer some new features not found elsewhere, and we think you will agree it’s just too much fun flying in our great group, so fly in, see the clubhouse, take a shot of two(ensure it shows your nametag in sim) and send it in to get your invite!

Thanks for reading and to all that have joined us using this method so far, and finally, thanks again to all the teams at Microsoft & Asobo!

TFB Logo

Happy Flying!

3 Likes

I guess I am DUMB as I don’t know how to look for TMB tommy.I set up to go to MSRN and MSFS lets me select airport… then what should I do???

lol…glad to help

-start sim, choose start location of MRSN(only needed to fly in sim, is a start location!) select daylight and good weather so he can see you aok…

-before hitting FLY, you should see TFB TOMMY plane icon already there at MRSN after 2pm!

fly in,taxi up to the clubhouse shown in pic, wait a few mins, wait UNTIL your data is recorded, (he will start his motor up to show you hes got you aok) and then go! fly off to anywhere you choose job done, that’s it!

hope this helps, must run…cheers

What server on MSFS my friend?

RJFranck

When I put MSRN as departure airport I get MSPO opn the map??? I am running MSFS 1.10.11.0 hope this helps

MRSN sir!

rock 57 we see you! wait plz

rock57XXXX

recorded thnx !!! we will msg you on your ganertag xbox msg soon

thnx!

1 Like

capncarlXXXX recorded!! what fun! taxi right up and wave guys,plus cold ice tea(no beers for pilots) in clubhouse if wishing before you leave,watch that prop!

BIGHERBIEXXXX recorded…thnx!!! watch your xbox msging soon by later today!

YOUR ALL…looking so fine! Welcome To TFB Captains!

Ready to ‘Costa Rica Roll’ ? Its just ONE of EIGHT BUSHTRIP EVENTS WE GOT COMING , ONLY AT TFB!

1 Like

lol…i see you both back…great spot we got here eh? wink!

Have fun, and we’re here for any others wishing to join up, fly in and taxi up and say hi!

Tommy!.. What server?

RJFranck

USA EAST server Toronto CANADA

just out in the sunshine polishing my yellow hornet, does it show as that to you guys? plz lemme know…its all in the settings folks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

runiccanXXXXXXXXX recorded, thank you! watch xbox msging later today for your special invite!

thnx

***SOMEONE AT CLUB DOORSTEP YELLOW PLANE YOUR NAMETAGS OFF ! come back with namplates ON thnx

2:13 pm

I got two yellow birds here on both wings, no tags sorry,fly out n back in,with nametags on plz to you both!!!

or chime in if a server issue! thnx

I had nametags earlier but not now… Gunk

fly back in to get you…

also:

• a bird remains on my right side,no tags sorry! cant record you wihout nameplates ON folks!

new bird orange white to my left,plz put ON NAMETAGS and try again sorry!

N69XXX recorded thank you for that!

1 Like

Thanks!! hopefully the flight times will match my free time… Have a good one Tommy!

RJ Franck

THNX Captain ! Us too! Happy Flying! Invites go out after event ends…hope ya liked the spot, guys keep coming back in is a good sign!

Cheers