A suggestion...Make MSFS more proactive when outages happen

This isn’t an ideal solution, but I wanted to suggest two things, and you can feel free to do either one of these:

• Subscribe to News and Announcements. Click the category link, click the :bell: icon and choose “Watching First Post”. You will be notified every time a new announcement comes out (this will also come with more than just outage announcements…you’ll be notified with development updates, too).

• Go to the Online Services Monitoring topic, click the :bell: icon again and this time choose “Watching”. You will be notified every time this gets updated.

The forum software will send a certain number of emails a day, so if you’re not getting a lot of emails from this, you should receive an email when one of these notifications happens. However, if you’re receiving a ton of other emails from the forums, then you cannot count on an email. But you can always count on a notification if you login to the forums.

Again, I know this is not an ideal solution, but I hope it might be useful to you or someone else out there.