👋 A warm welcome to all Xbox simmers

@Tasco patch notes were five posts above….

1 Like

Love the game. What I found disappointing is that when I flew over ATL (went there for work in 2019 and loved it) the old Dome is still there and the MB Stadium still being build. That stadium is 4 it 5 years old?!

Just flew over my home town Aachen, yesterday over my house in Motherwell, SCO.

Does anyone have a good button mapping for the Hotas?

It will always be behind no matter how good or accurate the flight model is due to the lack of peripheral support and no simconnect, it could have been a game changer for people with ageing hardware looking to upgrade, if they were to add Forza style multiscreen (1 console per screen liked by gb lan) you could get a multiscreen capable sim system for less than the price of desktop business pc, one series x and 2 series s for the side screens, but that lack of periohel support kills it as a “drop in” upgrade

The A32NX is sorely missed on the XBOX! I believe this is the favorite plane of most people who migrated from PC to console. Hope the bugs are fixed and it will be released soon on XBOX!

Thank you, I have played about 4 hours and absolutely love it. My first flight were a few discovery flights then I flew from DIA to Fort Collins (I live in Colorado) and now I am doing a flight out of Dakar to see Africa (never been there).

2 Likes

Great to hear and thanks for your enthusiastic post!

The sim depends on the latest data from Bing. I have the same with out new company building. This was finished building in the summer of 2020, but it’s not visible in the sim yet. I think I read somewhere that this is refreshed once every five years or so.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.