A10........Junk How do you get a refund for something that doesn't work?

I honestly will say I don’t believe there is any good idea in itself for this, but there is a minimum common sense applicable both sides, otherwise it won’t be long until the next DLC aircraft panel will be offering only one button to play a flatulence sound when pressed (one of the most successful iOS App Store app…)

Common sense tells me an aircraft DLC should be offering what you’d expect for an aircraft, which at a minimum is:

• Realistic values displayed in the gauges.
  • Flight characteristic fairly representing the aircraft behavior in flight.
  • 3D model and textures closely resembling the model.

Both of these cases in July are about DLC which are either not flying at all, or not having any proper instrumentation.

There must be many different and all equally good reasons aircraft DLC, which are not even fulfilling the basic premise of what an aircraft and its instrumentation are supposed to be representing and simulating, are found appealing enough nonetheless to be approved on the Market Place, but we’re not at a liberty to discuss these on this forum. One of these reasons at least though, is to generate DLC sales revenue for both sides: the vendor and the market place.

I don’t believe I have a solve for your question, but related to it, here is a post you might want to check out to see if you agree with: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/open-up-communications-with-reality-xp/392140/119