A2A Comanche 250 is on its way! (Released! July 2023)

wonderful news, ga and airliners pretty bored for me, but this step open way for warbirds(fighters) from a2a :slight_smile: and that’s really cool and of course i glad for all of you guys, who waiting conventional a2a birds, like bonanza v-tail, cherokee or whatever else

1 Like

I wouldnt say that their GA aircraft bored me but I certainly would welcome the P-51 civ and the T6 Texan in MSFS ASAP :grinning:!

2 Likes

Since we’ll get exactly those two with the Reno Air Race package I guess A2A won’t focus on them (even though A2A’s will most likely be infinitely more complex). But from a business standpoint it doesn’t really make sense.

Great news! Thx for sharing.

From an user point of view, it does. ‘nuf said :rofl:

2 Likes

i wasn’t correct enough, pretty bored mean related bored behind fighters, if not count fighters ga not bored me at all too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Asobo mentioned on one of the recent dev streams that A2A were one of the studios behind several of the Reno expansion aircraft?

Neuman did but the A2A’s owner said the following that I read as a polite if not slightly annoyed denial

Since Asobo has gone public with this, yes, we helped by creating the 3d artwork for two P-51 cockpits for Microsoft. Michal Puto made the cockpit artwork for Strega and Robert Rogalski for Miss America. They enjoyed working on these cockpits and are pleased with how they came out. Just so there’s no confusion, we didn’t make any external artwork, systems, flight models, sounds, etc.

Scott

2 Likes

The Comanche is excellent news for MSFS2020 and everyone who loves GA. The fidelity A2A brings to the table is unmatched in my opinion.

The only bad news is that it’ll render a lot of other addon unusable. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh it does… from A2A with Dudley‘s knowledge you get a P51. From Asobo you get something that looks like a P51. There is a huge difference as you say and A2A customers know it. And newbies will know it once they tried only one of the A2A fleet ^^ Those who don‘t want any complexity at all won‘t purchase a 40-50€/$ propeller aircraft addon anyway but everyone else will know about the differences, A2A will certainly make sure about that after this huge struggle to let it happen.

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying that in such detail. Great info. I definitely would not have come across that on my own.

Thanks again!

1 Like

While I’m not exactly salivating for a Comanche, it’s exciting to hear that Accusim is coming to MSFS. Hopefully they do the Texan at some point.

3 Likes

Ok then let me amend that: from a business standpoint it doesn’t really make sense currently.
I’m quite sure that the A2A P-51 will come around someday, but I’m also quite sure it won’t be soon. They will probably bring the Aerostar after the release of the Comanche

IMO it would make more sense than one GA airplane after the other as a P51 is an iconic airplane and kind of a hero to Americans. A Comanche is a plane with a prop in the front but a Mustang is a Mustang. There are two Spitfires available and they sell like warm muffins. I‘ll get the Piper because it‘s A2A but I don‘t feel any connection to the plane, it doesn‘t even have a „sexy“ look.

1 Like

Guess there’s a lot of guesswork involved. You seldom know what the customers really want. Just look at us two. Totally different opinions.

I always found the Comanche appealing, because she is fast (faster than an Arrow and almost as fast as a Mooney), economical, roomier than almost all others in her class and has tremendous range with the wingtanks. I also like the way it looks - has a certain understated elegance. And I especially like 1950s flair of the cockpit panel.

4 Likes

Different tastes :smiley: still, I hope for the AT6 one day :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m a fan of the A2A T-6 Texan. I used to love flying it in P3D. Right now, A2A developed the T-6A Texan for the Air Force. A modern turboprop. Maybe they’ll make an Accusim version for MSFS. One can only hope.

Do any of you have an idea when an A2A airplane would be available. I’m searching here and there and don’t see fresh info on development. Man, does A2A airplane are just the best! I now fly the Just Flight PA28 Turbo and it feel like A2A quality, but there is something just unique to what A2A have done.

Fly safe, be safe!

<3

1 Like

Waiting impatiantly for an update on the Comanche as well.

Wows, that is major news.

The expectations bar has just been seriously raised here - A2A has us all fat and spoiled, I remember
some of their planes are more realistic than even the real thing.

Hype++;