A310-300 and Jenny engine sounds replaces your engine sounds when in proximity

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no dev mode, PC

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes - Community Folder empty - some mods from marketplace

Brief description of the issue:

When flying close to any A310-300, the sounds from the plane you fly (any) will be replaced by the ones of the A310-300. It makes this high pitch engine noise that will replace your engine sounds in external view until you leave proximity of an A310.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Load any plane (i tried with the hercule and beaver) and fly in proximity of an A310. Will hear it in external view. Once you leave a certain range (maybe around 3-8nm?), it will stop

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

PC, SU11 1.29.28.0 without the enhanced A310 addon from marketplace

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

I have this too The Jenny does this too, but you hear their cockpit sounds in your cockpit. I had to remove both the 310 and the Jenny. This is repeat of what was happening with a few Carenado planes and the HondaJet

MS/Asobo, Please fix this! I’m having to delete many great planes because of this compatibility problem.

2 Likes

Yes, it seems to be the same issue. I hope this is the same issue, so they know what to tweak.
For reference, here are the Carenado bug reports on engine sounds taking over:

1 Like

So far, I’ve deleted the new A310, Jenny, and HondaJet. Would love these back. Please hotfix.

2 Likes

Not sure if anyone else getting this, I have not seen for a long time. I can hear another players engine noise in my cockpit, actually very loud. I think its the JN4. Its like I am on the outside of his aircraft.
I am in FLyingIron Spitfire

2 Likes

Yes

When either flying the a310 in external view, or within 2nm of an a310, you get a deafening engine sound from the Airbus.

3 Likes

Seems like a common issue I have seen on streams and experienced myself. Lots of engine sounds bleeding through everywhere. Hope they are aware and will iron it out in a new update soon.

I experienced this today too around KSAN. Turning off multiplayer fixed it but that’s not a viable workaround is it?

It’s not surprising SU11 beta testing didn’t pick it up as we neither had the offending aircraft nor the quantity of multiplayer aircraft in one area to trigger this issue. Something for Asobo to consider in not having, at the very least, a closed beta for the 40th Anniversary changes that were additional to the SU11 core update!

Edit:

Just tried this and it fixes the issue, but again not a viable workaround especially since I want to be able to fly the A310!

Asobo, please fix ASAP.

2 Likes

Yes.

Same problem. If there is ever a A310 in the vacinity in multiplayer (this can be up to miles away), I will hear the jet sounds as if the A310 was literally sitting on me… and they are LOUD. However, I only hear them when I’m in 3rd person view, not while in the cockpit.

The 310 sounds have been in external view to me whereas the Jenny sounds are in the cockpit view. Very strange!

Yes

A310 sounds on the outside, and the jenny on the inside. when ether of then is close to me.

yep, Jenny sounds popped up in my glider cockpit when I was flying close to one

Multiplayer sound testing should really be part of testing any new plane before they get added. It’s happened a lot in the past with Carenado planes as well

1 Like

yes!

flying with DC3 and i saw Jenny spawned in. i go to the Jenny and when near proximity (like maybe 1-2 miles), the engine sound of Jenny enters the cockpit. its like overlapping.

1 Like

Yes

external sound for the 310 overpowering everything, internal the Jenny doing the same.

2 Likes

Get the same…
Flew with the Bell yesterday, nexto to an A310, just hear the A310 outside (Bell sound inside), flew next to a jenny, jenny sound inside (Bell sound outside).

1 Like

Yes

Same issue occurs also with Bell 407 and very noticeable in chase view

1 Like

When I delete the A310 all is back to normal than?

Yes. I experience this 100% of the time when following OP’s steps.

None needed. Load into any plane within vicinity of an A310 and your ears will be blasted out of the sky when switching to external view. Absolutely immersion breaking and a very large bug that should’ve been caught. This is why the new planes should AT LEAST be available in a closed beta.

yes
very high pitch engine sound in external and smartcam views.

No matter airport, plane, etccc

The jet engine sounds is very loud.

I can’t enjoy the simulator beacuse if this

And the Jenny too, yes. They can easily be deleted or reinstalled in Content Manager.