A320 for Xbox users

I am fairly new to msfs and so far absolutely addicted to it, I am on the xbox just to make you aware, I mainly fly the a320 however I would love it if someone out there could make a study level a320 or something better than the basic version we currently have, I have seen the flybywire version in many videos and wish us xbox users had it, but it looks like it’s not going to happen anytime soon, so please someone have a go, I would even pay for it

1 Like

It’s easier said than done. If the FlyByWire team is unable to bring the A32NX aircraft to Xbox, both due to the technical limitations of the Xbox version and the licensing of third-party addons posted to the marketplace… Then nobody could. Unless something is updated on the Xbox version to allow A32NX to be available to the Xbox, it’s very unlikely it would happen.

Besides, if one team is already working on the A320neo, there’s an even less incentive for someone else to work on the same aircraft.

1 Like

I was going to make a post asking if anyone was working on an A320 model for Xbox and did a search first. Guess I found my answer.

During today’s Dev Q&A, they announced that an updated Airbus A320N will be released as part of Sim Update 14, and it will be at or surpass the quality of the A310.

1 Like

I was wondering why they would do the Airbus again when the fly-by-wire one will be VERY HARD to beat in the freeware arena. I doubt inibuilds can match all the work FBW has done. It’s a shame the guys at FBW refuse to let Microsoft integrate the plane into the base sim.

Now that I read this thread, it’s mostly to include the Xbox guys, which I’m totally cool with.

1 Like

With SIM UPDATE 14!!!

I missed this, when is Sim Update 14?

Sim Update 14 will be in December.

2 Likes

I’m very pleased with the A310, therefore being able to meet or surpass that benchmark is wonderful!

1 Like

Yup, with context that’s obviously what I meant.