A320 banking left and difficult to flare at landing

Hello, I’m having a kind of bug with the A320 at landing, it just becomes so hard to control and some times banks to the left or it’s nearly impossible to flare, even if I put all the stick back. This is a bit frustrating since makes difficult to make a nice landing. Would be nice is this could be considered and solved soon. Thanks!

Hi, i have the same problem, this bug destroys every of my landings

1 Like

Agree that flaring is a challenge, I haven’t had any banking though since latest patch and flybywire mod.

1 Like

I have this probleme with moderate cross wind even with flybywire V0.4.0.

1 Like

same with me bro i have that issue it always hard landing. but B747 is good

1 Like

There have been multiple threads on this, now merged into: A320 Rolls left on retard and flare

Please comment and upvote there instead of here. Starting fresh threads about an issue that has already been raised will only split the upvotes and make it less likely that Asobo will fix it.

3 Likes

Good, sorry didn’t see the other post, will vote on that one now

1 Like

So you have to pull back like crazy in order to get the nose up prior to touchdown? Wish i had that problem. My flares are super sensitive (x52) which leads to overcompensation after overcompensation and hard touchdowns and bounces.

no we are saying that the plane banks either left or right for unknown reasons which make it impossible land smooth, pitch control is still normal

It’s still an ongoing issue. With or without mod.

1 Like

Have you changed to “Modern flightmodel” instead of “Legacy Flightmodel” in the settings under Flightmodel?

1 Like

This has already been reported. Please upvote this topic A320 Rolls left on retard and flare rather than starting a new one. Only then will it get the developers’ attention. More topics on the same bug mean fewer votes for each.

3 Likes