A320 FX Dev version freezes, then heavy turbulence and falls apart

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
Only a few liveries and the EHEH airport and little navmap, but the last is not in the community folder.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Nope

Brief description of the issue:
After a normal takeoff about 10minutes into the flight my screen hangs/sim stutters a lot and freezes for a few seconds and the continous repeatedly and then the aircraft is oscillating like a mad man and cracks.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Tried to look where the issue starts, but it’s on every A320nx (flybywire) flight now. Sometimes after 10 minutes, sometimes after an hour. Deleted the mod and after a reboot reinstalled it, but the same issue.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)
Intel(R) Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
16,0 GB (15,9 GB usable)
Windows 10 Home 21H1
GeForce GTX 1650Ti

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
After the latest update 1.16.2

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
DVD Deluxe version

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Not yet, don’t know if its the same as some other stutter topics. Cannot relate to be honest. Had no troubles before the last update.

If you’re using the mod, you can’t report this as a bug here. This is only reserved for clean no community mod installed bug report.

Other than that, I did experience the same thing as you. But that only occurs when I’m on multiplayer flying with friends in my group. It freezes and when it “continues” it’s like trying to catch up all the delayed simulations in one go. Making it shake for a second.

But that only happened to me once. As soon as I fly solo, I don’t get the problem anymore.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right.
Now i know what it is. The dvd version i have doesnt really option multiplayer, but perhaps i fiddelled the graphics too much with live weather and live players that my system can’t handle it anymore.

A bit of a shame because the first versions were smooth as hell