A320neo AP is really erratic

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

Numerous issues: AP loses altitude control, aircraft reports stall at 220 knots,

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

none

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

normal flight , nothing irregular

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Win 10, Ryzen 5 3600, Nvidia, GeForce RTX 2060 Super

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.30.12.0 or possibly somewhat earlier

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I have no steps.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Setting on MODERN and HARD for everything

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

I have no steps.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Setting on MODERN and HARD for everything

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Since no one has replied, does that mean I am on my own for this one?
Thanks

1 Like

Would deleting and reinstalling the whole thing help here?
Any help appreciated.

Ia this the stock a320neo? If so, i do use that plane and i have had no issues with it. I cannot speak for any of the advanced versions of it.

I am on PC but It looks like you are on xbox so it can’t be the FBW A320,correct? for the same reason you haven’t installed any mod (many times they are the culprit).I have no problems on the Asobo A320.At this point I believe a reinstall would be the only solution for you.

Edit : unless you have installed the OLD FBW A320 that was available on the market place for free.If positive you must remove it from the Content.This version ,not more supported by FBW , will cause a lot of conflict s to the Asobo one’s.

You must have a different problem . If you provide more informations about your PC/XBOX?? , your controls and settings it will be useful to narrow down the possible problems.

No, my instruments stay active and readable at all times.
It does weird things like saying OVERSPEED OVERSPEED while the PFD tape reads 150 n/h and the gear and flaps are up.

When my sim is coming alive it says XBOX on one screen and then moments later says Asobo with a large circle. So which is it?
And I am running a Win 10 PC with a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 processor and GeForce RTX 2060 Super Vid. The sim seems to run very well otherwise.

Well, XBOX is a console but it’s also the Microsoft APP that manage the sim that has been developed by Asobo. Which device have you the sim installed on ? Is it a PC or a XBOX console?

Edit: I read just now that you are on PC.

So for you the question is : is it the default Asobo A320 or is it the FBW mod loaded from the external market?