A320neo autopilot bug

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.
#pc
Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
store
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
no
Brief description of the issue:
After SU7 the autopilot in the A320 stopped working. When I turn the autopilot on it does not track heading or course, it just drifts to the right or to the left and at times the bank increases to 60deg and yes I tried both with and without the FD on. The sim is beautiful as far the world, scenery and weather but the planes unfortunately are just awful, this was not the case with previous versions of the sim. At least the stock aircraft could do the basics. Hopefully this will be fixed in the near future.
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

You might need to recheck a few settings in your sim:

1. Make sure the flight model is set to Modern. Don’t use Legacy.
  2. Make sure all your primary flight controls, have Deadzone in all your axises. At least 2-5% should be enough, but you might need more deadzone if you have jittery controls.
  3. Change your assists, by setting them to True to Life with all sub-assists set to HARD. This will turn off all assists which can conflict with the autopilot systems.

The flight model was set on Modern and all the assists were set to Hard. The autopilot is still useless, I turn it on and it says it is in NAV mode but it does not intercept and track the course, it just drifts to the right in a 10 degree bank.
I should add it is the same issue with the C172, just checked it.

Does the AP disengage when it drifts or stay on?
Do you have a Joystick and if so, what deadzone have you set? I have a Thrustmaster T-16000M and I need about 10% deadzone to stop it going off track.

screenshot would help

The autopilot does not disengage, it just starts drifting. Never had this problem before and I did not make any adjustments to the X-52 settings.

My A320 autopilot (AP) just goes around in circles, if flown manually, the flight director follows the same path as the same AP. The model cannot be used.

Having the same problem in the 787… banks hard left during climb… goes off course again after fixing it… deadzones at 13%… set to modern… I’ll check my assists