A320Neo Jolt from side to side

Dose anyone know how to fix the jolting of the A320Neo on the Xbox version?
When I am in auto pilot either cruising or climbing the plane dose a sudden jolt from side to side like I am moving the rudders, the speed seems to dramatically decrease and I wasn’t sure if this is a problem with live weather and the winds dramatically changing but this has been happening since launch on every A320Neo flight I have done.

Also the crashing to the xbox home screen it ruins the sim every time as it takes away from the emersion,getting really tired of it

I have this same issue but when it happens my auto pilot stops climbing at FL 190 every time and auto throttles fail to hold speed after. Then the plane won’t climb only descend and basically ruin the flight. The a320 neo is becoming unusable

Can you check your Flight Model setting? Make sure it’s set to Modern, and not Legacy.

Yea it is set to modern. It’s only recent that this problem has been affecting me. Besides when you pull the cursor up (for Xbox) the plane will just tend to drift quickly is not fixed. It think it’s just an overall problem that needs fixing

Most likely the live weather bug. Near airports it mixes the wind data of the upper atmosphere and the airport wind on the ground (in simple words) which causes sudden and drastic changes in wind speed and direction (also temp). This is the jolt you observe, which affects all aircraft not only the A320. Until fixed change to custom weather.

Thanks for that explanation. I’ll definitely try that later on today and see if it works!

1 Like

Yup, it’s the live weather bug at the moment. MS/Asobo’s system isn’t injecting the live weather properly, so it’s best to an offline weather preset if it keeps happening.

And make sure you switch to mach speed when in climb at these levels, it’ll help keep a constant climb rate.

Honestly didn’t even think about that. Much appreciated will definitely fix the setting. Than you sir

I’m now having an issue where I go to change the weather at the homepage and do it then it just reverts back to the default settings. Anything I can do?

If you want to set Custom weather, make sure you save it as a new Preset. Then use that Preset when starting the flight. It shouldn’t revert back when you do this.

Besides, the hotfix fixed the Live Weather now, so it’s fine.