A320NX et MSFS 1.14.5.0

Bonjour
J’ai téléchargé ce jour la nouvelle version 1.14.5.0 de MSFS 2020. Et je constate des bugs avec le A320NX.

1. de la position Cold and Dark impossible d’allumer les écrans PFD, ND et ECAM
    ( activation BAT 1+2 puis alimentation externe et les écrans restent éteints, les rotacteurs sont sans effets);
  2. depuis la position Cold and Dark le démarrage automatique des moteurs ne fonctionne pas (CTRL+E); avec le CESSNA Longitude Citation cela fonctionne correctement .
    J’ai désinstallé et réinstallé le dossier A32NX, mais le problème demeure.
    Le A320néo semble fonctionner correctement

Hi,

A320NX from FlyByWire is not working correct right now.

There is an update soon. Wait a few days.

The stable version is the only version not working. The Development and Custom FBW version is always updated daily and always keep up with the Sim update. Just install that one and you should be good to go.

Just make sure you also go to your content manager, and download the available updates there too.

Merci pour vos réponses.

Hi, just curious : I have switched to the FBW Dev version (from the custom) since the last update, because it was said that it was the only one working. Are you saying that I can now switch back to the Custom FBW ?

Thanks.

The custom follows the same build as the Dev with the extra FBW stuff in. So if the dev works, the custom works too. The custom was never broken in the first place. Only the stable version does, because it’s outdated.

Just note that for now you won’t be able to use the custom version if you also have the ProjectMegaPack A330 installed, since the compatibility mod that can be used only works with the Dev version.

1 Like

Effectivement j’ai installé la version de développement et cela fonctionne normalement.
Encore merci

Yes…I also used to install only the stable version…but now I prefer de dev version!

Hi cl38,

According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.