A320nx events or lvars for engaging VS mode?

I’m currently using spad.next with their custom wasm to setup a profile for my mcp-pro and efis to use with some msfs aircraft. So close to having most of it working. I considered having the map modes and range dials working a huge deal lol.

Regarding the FBW a320, Has anyone successfully setup through a simconnect command (or lvars ) to engage selected VS mode? I’ve tried sending the commands that I can monitor through spad but no luck yet. The whole mcp is working except vs mode. Tried some simconnect commands as well as the lvars I see when engaging w the mouse but can’t seem to get it to work.

Additionally - on the my efis the only mode I can’t get to work properly is LS push button. I have the lvars that I monitored plugged into spad, when I push my physical button, the ls button in the sim lights up, but the ils info on the mfd doesn’t display, I have to use the mouse to manually cycle the LS button in the sim unfortunately.

Any insights appreciated!

1 Like

Have a look on event “AP_PANEL_VS_ON”. As far as I’ve seen you must first engage a altitude change using the ALT dial and then engage the VS…