a320NX

Hi there, while taxing to the runway the engines start to spool up without any reason throttles on idel position.
On landing I get callout for retard while the throttles on idel position the engines start to spool up.
Can someone know what to do to solv this issue?
Thanks
Dylen

Go to the EFB/tablet and calibrate your throttles.
Most of the time it is calibrated such that moving your throttle back fully means full reverse thrust, which in fine but you need to be aware. It could also be miscalibrated such that there is no proper idle location.

Thanks for your answer I will try but where can I find the calibraition tab on the EFB.
Dylen

I had something like this, but it might not be your problem. When I was trying to land the Longitude, as I idled over the runway, it would begin to throttle up too. Turns out I had the ‘Assisted Landing’ Piloting assistance option on, which I think caused that. I also remember having the Auto Throttle engaged too late in the landing sometimes, which produced a variety of curse words after a long flight. I turned all the Assistance Options off and had a much better experience. Just something to think about.

1 Like

Google “A32NX Calibration” gives you as a first hit:

1 Like

Thanks for your detail answer
Dylen

I have no throttles setting in my EFB
Dylen

This is only available in the Development version of the FBW 320.