A32NX experts - a little info please

Are you using REX Weather Force for weather? There is a problem with REX WF that makes the plane go crazy anytime the weather is updated. Also the other information you have been given here is really good. I stopped using REX due to this issue that they don’t seem to be able to fix. Default weather doesn’t look as good (clouds) but at least the plane doesn’t go nuts.

I wasn’t and have also stopped using REX due to massive drop in FPS during weather transitions.

No idea what caused it, but now in the Dev version; at FL350 and all good in the cockpit. Just approaching the Swiss Alps now…

1 Like

yeah, 2nd run and getting turbulence. Not the same dramatic swaying and plunging, but enough to put the seat belts sign on :grin:

It’s not always automatically a bug of the airplane if something bad happens :wink:

The experimental version is equal to the development version in regards to FBW, AP and ATHR system.

The turbulence simulation is in parts very heavy and exaggerated. While gusts are missing somehow in live weather, you get heavy turbulence when flying over terrain with even steady wind.

2 Likes

Absolutely correct. I’m now getting the same weird sim issues flying over the Alps. FPS plummeting to 2 lots of freezing.

I’m just leaving it to see if it clears past the alps.

I am running SU8 beta and a swiss mesh (payware) so suspect the issue is something else and not the wonderful A32NX.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.