A32NX FlyByWire v3.0 Huge Update Released

+1 this thread.

I’ll try that. Thanks for the tip.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :boom: :dizzy: :+1:t2:

hello everyone i would like to try the Fly By Wire A20NX i install it into my community folder and start MSFS but the aircraft is not there, i have the steam edition and guidance would be great, Thank you

What a great job the FlyByWire mod team has done!

1 Like

Guys remember, copy only the A32X folder into Communitty folder. Not the whole flybywire folder, some confusion may happen when downloading from Github. Also, delete the old folder.

4 Likes

ShaggyCupid1060

2m

I tried, but it doesnt work. I think, it has nothing to do with the brightness knob. I only have this, when I put ecam on second monitor. Ecam in the VC of the A320 looks good.

Very nice update. Airbus is getting more and more flyable because of the MOD. keep up the good work!

1 Like

Is this the stable version for us novices?

Had a look and I dont have those I my list, are u using those new drivers ?

Fly By Wire !
THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU !

2 Likes

These guys are the MVPs
If I had an onlyfans I’d give them a free lifetime subscription

3 Likes

I have the same problem. The battery voltage is 25,4 V.
So… have to wait until > 25,5 V or is it a bug?

Why when on AP my heading is always 2 degrees more (off) than what the selected heading is?

Is this a bug?

Is it adjusting for the wind?

1 Like

there is a bug in middle of the flight, when autmatically the plane change the speed from knots to mach and you can turn back again to knots

1 Like

In some ways Asobo have done too much to the default aircraft already. Sure there are bugs and balancing which need to be done but aside from that they off a great balance for casual and intermediate simmers to enjoy the experience.

If you just have A320 A32NX as default, that’s great for the hard core people out there but is creates so many problems. Expectation, workload on the rest of the default fleet, experience for new players to start the plane without pressing Ctrl-E is unforgiving.

As hard core simmer you probably think I’m being silly but this is just my opinion, I think it’s great that we have the FlyByWire team adding free updates, but that’s the way it should remain - the defaults are perfectly scoped implementations in there own right and just need some bugs, basic navigation and POH updates addressed, that’s it I think.

5 Likes

When i install the latest master i have no batteries, if i install the latest stable version engine 1 shuts off after APU shutdown, i guess i’ll wait.

Bravo thx very very much guys !!!

All is working fine, except VNAV Managed Mode does not work (sometimes nuts) perfect. Started cold and dark EDDL-EDDM. Top. Thank you very much!

Despite this topic, very useful to know for beginners and those who want to dive deeper.
https://safetyfirst.airbus.com/control-your-speed-during-descent-approach-and-landing/

1 Like