A32NX Fly by wire?

I placed the Install-tool for the A32NX- FBW into Community folder and the install went fine- everything seems okay (so I was told). Loaded up the sim. selected the default A_320 to start at the Gate. All locked down. Now I started the Checklist-procedure (Automatic Way) Halfway there was still no respond from screens at the cockpit. then Reach the “after start up engines” part. The engine died??

I had no addon-files placed in the “Community folder” at that moment. And the Sim it self was newly reinstalled
Any help from you guys :thinking:

Try to use the FBW livery and NOT the Asobo default. See if you have better luck.

Do not place the installer in the Community Folder.
The installer can go anywhere else, it doesn’t even need to be in the sim.
The installer will install the mod to the community folder.

At this stage, you should probably empty the community folder, and start again.

thx for your respond

I don’t think the automated checklist processing will work, it contains some entries where you need to check values etc.

If you see an ipad on your left in the cockpit, the mod is installed correctly.

Try working the checklist yourself. If that works, then it’s probably just the automatic checklist processing that is not completely supported.
I would anyway highly discourage using automated checklists since it takes away most of the interesting part of the simulation. And you’ll still have to configure the FMS etc.

Also please choose better thread titles. Add the nature of your question, like:
“A32NX FBW: Checklists don’t work”

THX for your advice. I`m a newbe into this simworld. I think I´l do better after a while. But thx. Your advice sounds okay. Trying

1 Like

No worries. Maybe don’t start with the complex aircraft. I’d have suggested to choose something like the KingAir or Cessna Caravan…

In any case, the built-in checklists have an eye-icon on the right of some entries, if you press it, it will highlight the switch for you. This way you learn the positions of the important switches and their effect.

1 Like